Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gathering Bot

Discussion on Gathering Bot within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Gathering Bot

I'm looking for a working gathering bot without the need of registering on any specific website. I'm willing to pay/donate via PayPal or PSC.

PM or post here, please.
Old 10/22/2013, 04:58   #2

elite*gold: 500
Checkout Basabots.com Free trial with no sign-ups and users are actively sharing way points for different gathering locations. Very safe as well!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ESO gathering bot XD
05/30/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
can`t say much about this programme but the mane function is gathering herbs skin`s etc. when u use prog stay near herbs stright to herb then push * and bot will work good luck:pimp: Deposit Files
looking for a gathering bot.
09/09/2013 - Final Fantasy XIV - 0 Replies
Looking for a botanist bot, anybody have any leads? i saw MMOVIPER, and i don't wanna be associated with that site for a year, since you pay for a year sub in order to get the site, if anybody that paid for it already has a copy of the bot I'd really appreciate a copy, or if anybody has a lead on another I'd leave to hear it.
gathering ro bot
05/15/2011 - General Coding - 3 Replies
hi, im a new member in this site, i dont know if this thread can be opened here, so sorry if it dont, well my ask is the next one: i need to bot the gatheringro server, this is the site GatheringRO :: Feel The Difference please can anyone give me a few data about this, i will be very happy. Thanks. :):):)
Gathering Bot
02/01/2010 - Aion - 3 Replies
I was wondering, there are so many Leveling Bots but no real Gathering bots? I searched for a while but couldn't find any working. I would even use a payed bot. If anyone know's a working Gathering Bot, with Waypoint Settings and Presetting with Ress to gather it would be nice to post here. Anything ingame can be done very easily, Gathering takes most time but damn I want reallive not gathering the whole day cause thats what i must do, as i need 500-1000 ress a day to craft.
Gathering bot ?
09/30/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
well the game is new so as yet i'm happy to play rather than bot, at least until something comes out w7-64bit compatible . but the most boring part is gathering. 4 hours yesterday just trying to farm things to get the skill up all in the same area. so is there a w7 compatible bot that gathers/extracts ?