Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good day friend. need help

Discussion on good day friend. need help within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
good day friend. need help

please can anybody share some torrent download sites.

ffxiv full installer. thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone know a good RPG i can paly with my friend over net?
07/25/2011 - Main - 0 Replies
we loved diablo 2 - prob paly that through again :) but something thats just as fun! (and not crappy) character customization is a BIG +++
Me and my friend need some help making a trailer (GOOD English is a MUST)
06/08/2011 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Ok. So here it is. Me and my friend wanna make a WarRock Trailer. Even if you do not play WarRock we're just doing a trailer so there won't be much experience needed, just the basic controls of Multiplayer Online PC Games (ASWD to move, etc.). Me and my friend are trying to set up a Ventrilo Server. I have ordered a 10 slot server so everyone who helps out can talk with us in the game so it's easier. You must speak GOOD ENGLISH. I will be getting the Ventrilo server soon. PM me and ask for the...
Please see a very good friend to metin2
03/17/2011 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 37 Replies
** first play-off chance wpsdir ** Yenillikler attached ** Submit Binekler ** 90 the level of input events are mapımız ** over 80 up to 100 texts for all the hard boslar ** Ice Cais the red dragon water dragon blue death grim reaper ** Zombie map and at different including new moblar of 13 raging bull ** Log the level of 95 ** p NPCs are private markets Skil ** reset the conversion country exchange
WoW Mess up your Friend! All in Good Fun in this Xmas!
12/27/2009 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
This is a funny joke that I happened to read a few days ago,no harm to your friend, but it will bring you and your friend great fun. Lol, this is the Xmas gift for your friends Ignworld.com