Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Macro/bot Smn magic needed

Discussion on Macro/bot Smn magic needed within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
does any1 has a english maccro/bot for summon magic?
Old 08/13/2007, 15:03   #2

elite*gold: 0

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(MEMBERS)ULTIMATE MONEY MAKING GUIDE JUST 25 LVL MAGIC NEEDED
06/26/2010 - Runescape - 2 Replies
Hello forum,i've made this guide to help ppl get gp fast without any big lvl skill needed. First of all, you need to have some courage to get white berry's because they are in the wilderness and they are close to lvl 152 red dragons.Yeah..WHITE BERRY'S:D. they cost at grand exchange for about 1.2k each and they spawn every 2 seconds and they are used to train herblore and make defense potions.For every trip to the isle and back to varrock it takes about 2-3 minutes. You must have the...
Is there a Magic Skill-Up Macro/Bot?
09/10/2009 - Final Fantasy XI - 9 Replies
Is there a Magic Skill-Up Macro (for AC Tool)/Bot so I can skill up enhancing magic and healing magic anywhere? And if it has something so after u run outta mp u will start healing lol im not too great at making scripts
G15 - profiles, macro help and suggestions needed.
10/29/2007 - Archlord - 7 Replies
ok, I admit, I am a noob when it comes to bots. I tried 2, one in eve to help me mine, brilliant in safe space, if everywhere else and a bot for bf2, which I got caught on first day and lose a long time account..... not inspiring me to try another bot. Yet, I am getting older and less patient to spend 3 months grinding a character to 40 for example. I bought myself a g15, but probebly like hundreds of people like me, we have no clue how to use them, set them up, profiles, macros,...