Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clarification

Discussion on Clarification within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clarification

Hello,

I'm obviously new to these forums. I have a couple of questions if you guys don't mind.
I've been searching for a Private FF XI Server for quite some time and was extremely excited to find these forums. I've read through some of the threads and intend to download the files I need as soon as I get home (i'm stuck at work). One question I have is this, once I've downloaded and placed the files in the correct folders, what am I connecting to? Or is all the relevant information stored locally on my PC?
My ultimate goal is to set up my own server and host FF XI for my close friends, and possibly others if the situation allows. I'll have an opportunity to place a personal server in a SAS-70 Certified data center with guaranteed 24/7 power and bandwidth. I'd like to use this in order to host from.
Also, it seems as though each person creating their pserver is having to go through and correct issues with the game. Is there a collaborative project i could get involved in? I'd like my friends and i to be able to experience all aspects of the game, but highly doubt i'd ever find the time to patch everything up myself.
I was really hoping to take a friend of mine into places like Dynamis and Sea and other fun places.
Thank you guy for your time. Looking forward to hearing from ya.

~Tyson

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacks for Licenses-Clarification
09/30/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Hello! I've been checking the HACK section because i've heard of hacks that can reset the licenses, meaning you can get free weapons by repeating license test...is it true? I'm posting it here because i can't in the hack section. If it really does exist please point it to me, as i couldnt understand the posts i've been reading (i'm not german).
Clarification on JMX Sueing.
05/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
I want to clarify, ECSRO is the only server Joymax has sued/and or threatened to sue. In and argument with a friend. Please respond yes or no. Thx!
Cleric's Skill Clarification
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
For example when using recovery division, there's a set amount of HP that is used for healing and there's a weapon reflect. - is the healing amount dependent on the cleric rod lvl and stats or just heals a set HP based on the skill only as stated? - what is the weapon reflect for in recovery division (and in other buffs/attacks)? Is it for the heal only or some benefit of reflected damage while being attacked and buffed with the skill? - if a cleric rod is not equipped, does it make...
clarification
01/05/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hey peoples i just got back into the 2moons hacking again and i just wanted to know a few things since i haven't done it for a year:: 1) does the usa folder still work? 2) can u use vac with the gameguard killer - recommend any tuts for me :D? or tips thanks peoples for helping me :)
Master Skill Clarification
05/19/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
is the skills in the BASIC tier like conceal are usable?? coz when i use them i have a message higher lvl requirment if yes can u give me a hint so i can work this out