Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXI Fishing Bot, FFXiApp + Windower

Discussion on FFXI Fishing Bot, FFXiApp + Windower within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want a fishing bot for FFXI. I want one that can run without FFXI Windower as it wont work for me. I want it to be able to catch moat carp in windurst and drop all other fish and rusty stuff and also stack the moat carp after every catch or something.

Please can anyone help me out with a fishing bot..

I've heard FFXiApp has a fishing bot in it but I can't get the program from anywhere. Is there any way If I did get FFXiApp that I could use the fish bot without windower?

Also what other features does ffxiapp have?

Is there another windower but the archbell one as that one doesn't work.. I've heard about others but I dont know much.

Could anyone perhaps help me fix the archbell windower? It crashes when I press play the 2nd time the FFXI big black box thing comes and then it gives me a windows error.

Lastly, Could someone upload FFXiApp to as rapidshare doesn't work for me.

Thanks in advance,
-- Stealth
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2006, 19:33   #2

Thats for all the help <.<
I dont see much there.
Old 07/12/2006, 20:36   #3

well then you are retarded and stop trying to hack
Old 07/12/2006, 23:00   #4

I'm not retarded. If youre so smart please link me to a windower, fishing bot and ffxiapp download on that site please. All I could find was a patch for ffxiapp.
Old 09/27/2006, 09:30   #5

FFXIHacked does have the program problem is you gotta pay to access the part of the site that has the download. :/ Sounds like you have alot of problems with 3rd party programs, IDK if I would wanna pay for something that might not work for me. Up to you tho. ^^
Old 09/27/2006, 17:53   #6

FFXIhacked does not have FFXIapp it was removed due to the fact that App is truly a copyrighted program. As of Sept 20th Maury copyrighted FFXIApp which is also why the links were removed from this site as well. Any distrobution will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If you want FFXIApp you can obtain it from
Old 09/27/2006, 23:06   #7

r3p0 can lick my ***, I got a working cracked version of FFXIAPP, PM ME

FFXIAPP cant be copyrighted because it inflicts with SquareEnix copyright laws, because FFXIAPP Alters game memory in a way prohibited by PlayOnline Terms of Service.

See you in court R3P0, you pathetic loser.
Old 09/28/2006, 02:42   #8

I dont know where you got your information. Do some research

there is a good start for you.

The copyright was indeed submitted, but take a look at this line:

However, if somebody copies and redistributes his lyrics without permission before his copyright is registered, he still has the right to assert a copyright claim as the true author.

I am the author of this work and it has nothing to do with Playonline's Terms of Service to register my copyright.
Old 09/28/2006, 05:00   #9

Maury, I got your back bro.... now just pay me that money you owe me for paying me off. ^^
Old 09/28/2006, 07:05   #10

When I was refering to FFXIHacked I was refering to the download section where there is indeed fishing bots. The person was looking for alternative answers that might be able to help. They mentioned FFXI-App and also asked if it is able to be used without windower. Since we have the creater and his/her goons here, you would have thought the answer to this question would have been touched on. We call these buying signals and even tho FFXI-App probably pulls in alot more money each year than I make, at my **** job you probably wanna expand your clientele. ~~ Now getting back to what the topic was originally about. I do use FFXI-App and I do enjoy it very much. As for the fishing bot portion, it does not work for me at all. Never since the newer version was released. The older version worked like a charm. You say you are unable to run windower tho. When I try and run the App before I am logged on I get an error that it can not find the FFXI file. So I dont know if this will work for you. Also when I use to run full screen FFXI if I were to Alt-Tab out of FFXI it would crash it, and I would either need to restart the POL program, or relog in. If this is the same case for you, you might not have to much luck, per you wouldnt be able to set any of the options on the bot. I hope this was helpful
Old 10/01/2006, 18:07   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by BSFTW@Sep 28 2006, 05:00
Maury, I got your back bro.... now just pay me that money you owe me for paying me off. ^^
owned
Old 10/06/2006, 06:52   #12

I wonder if you went through the trouble of trying to patent the code for it. The funny thing about copy rights is they only work for certain aspects of a program. Now there is another funny thing about copyrights in that if your copyright doesn't go through then all money you made from lawsuits regarding said item must be repaid with damages. Now with the copyright you agree that all work on said item is entirely your own, or that you will be paying royalties to any coding you have "borrowed". Now as to the aspects protected by a copyright you only have the name of a product copyrighted. You see artistic copyrights work differently than manufacturing copyrights. An artistic copy right protects the art in it's entirety as it is purely and intellectual property. A patent protects a good. A coder, like n0thing, can simply alter the read area, and slight properties to the interface then distribute it as a different product. It might be a NEAR copy of the works of FFXI App, but unless it is an exact copy the copyright itself doesn't apply since he isn't making money from it. If he was to make money from it he would simply owe you a royalty. Now when getting the copyright you must state all works of said item are your own works, or that you have made the proper forms of permission from the original coders to all aspects of your work. If there was a single line of code that belonged to someone you didn't get permission from then your copyright is not only voided, but you have commited fraud. If you want to truely cover your bases you should issue a patent on the software coding as that covers the physical aspect to your work. With only a copyright the intellectual property is covered (lyrics, art work, names, ect). However the physical item is open to any use deemed so by those who handle it. This is also why you find microsoft products carry both a copy right, and a list of several patents. In a supreme court ruling programs are considered a material work, and are thusly required to have patents to protect the code line. All n0thing has to do is change the name, and the intellectual properties of the work in order for him to be without the legal restrictions. Futhermore you will need hard evidence that he is causing you a loss of money (you sue for damages from the copy right if no money has been made). For the court case you will need to prove to the judge that his hosting it has directly caused a loss of sales to you of potential buyers.
Old 10/06/2006, 08:46   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Little06+Oct 1 2006, 18:07--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Little06 @ Oct 1 2006, 18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BSFTW@Sep 28 2006, 05:00
owned [/b][/quote]
that was a joke, btw....
Old 10/13/2006, 01:30   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by BSFTW+Oct 6 2006, 08:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BSFTW @ Oct 6 2006, 08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Little06@Oct 1 2006, 18:07
<!--QuoteBegin--BSFTW
Quote:
@Sep 28 2006, 05:00

owned
that was a joke, btw.... [/b][/quote]
lol
Old 10/14/2006, 01:13   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Samjackson@Oct 6 2006, 06:52
I wonder if you went through the trouble of trying to patent the code for it. The funny thing about copy rights is they only work for certain aspects of a program. Now there is another funny thing about copyrights in that if your copyright doesn't go through then all money you made from lawsuits regarding said item must be repaid with damages. Now with the copyright you agree that all work on said item is entirely your own, or that you will be paying royalties to any coding you have "borrowed". Now as to the aspects protected by a copyright you only have the name of a product copyrighted. You see artistic copyrights work differently than manufacturing copyrights. An artistic copy right protects the art in it's entirety as it is purely and intellectual property. A patent protects a good. A coder, like n0thing, can simply alter the read area, and slight properties to the interface then distribute it as a different product. It might be a NEAR copy of the works of FFXI App, but unless it is an exact copy the copyright itself doesn't apply since he isn't making money from it. If he was to make money from it he would simply owe you a royalty. Now when getting the copyright you must state all works of said item are your own works, or that you have made the proper forms of permission from the original coders to all aspects of your work. If there was a single line of code that belonged to someone you didn't get permission from then your copyright is not only voided, but you have commited fraud. If you want to truely cover your bases you should issue a patent on the software coding as that covers the physical aspect to your work. With only a copyright the intellectual property is covered (lyrics, art work, names, ect). However the physical item is open to any use deemed so by those who handle it. This is also why you find microsoft products carry both a copy right, and a list of several patents. In a supreme court ruling programs are considered a material work, and are thusly required to have patents to protect the code line. All n0thing has to do is change the name, and the intellectual properties of the work in order for him to be without the legal restrictions. Futhermore you will need hard evidence that he is causing you a loss of money (you sue for damages from the copy right if no money has been made). For the court case you will need to prove to the judge that his hosting it has directly caused a loss of sales to you of potential buyers.
wow
/clap