Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pass sniff?

Discussion on Pass sniff? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nabend zusammen,

blöder Weise ist es mir passiert das ich mein Pass für POL vergessen hab, aber das Pass ist beim login noch gespeichert. Jetzt suche ich nach einer Möglichkeit das pass abzufangen während ich mich einlogge.
Packet sniffer habe ich schon versucht aber ich steig da nicht durch ^^

{Please} {Help me out!}
Old 04/21/2006, 22:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
wie wärst mal wenn du einfach mal bei dem deutschen kundenservice von POL anrufst
und die mal fragst. Warscheinlich können die weiterhelfen mit key abfragen usw.

MFG:
Melphis

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sniff... I miss my Dekaron :(
04/14/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Dekaron won't work =[ And it's really hard to describe what happens! >< Basicly, I can't find any download links that work... And last time it got through the download but the install wouldn't work! >< AARGH... I sort of suspect Vista... if you think you can help I'll do my best to specify =[
what sniff
11/28/2008 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
what packet sniffer do you use? i'm searching for a editor since i cant find a working uce i try it with packets but could someone tell me a nice sniffer dont have to explane how it works that i whant to find out my self :P searched google but i dont trust that ones
Software that lets you sniff, modify and inject packets into a process
08/14/2008 - General Coding - 3 Replies
It has been around 5 years since I last did any packet hacking. I used to have a program that attached itself into a process. It then shows all network packets sent and received by the program. You can then create filters that will, for example, automatically send a packet once it sees a specific packet / pattern. It was using this software that I was able to crack a bunch of games and software. I was the one who discovered that Starcraft sent private data to Blizzard every time you logged into...
Navy Field geld hack? Packet sniff etc.
01/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Gibts es irgendeine Möglichkeit an mehr Geld zu kommen? Ich hab schon mit Packet sniffern Experiemntiert und auch ein Paar Packet gespeichert etc. allerdings bin ich nicht grad der Experte und versteh rein garnix davon. Ist es überhaupt Möglichkeit durch ein absender ein Fake-Packet zu senden in dem der Geld betrag verändert wurde? Oder gibt es bereit hacks, bots etc für NF, wenn nicht würde ich bereit mitzuhelfen einen zu entwickeln usw. versteh halt nicht so viel davon^^ Thx für eure...
rcon password sniff
12/30/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 13 Replies
Hello, do you know, how to get the server.cfg of a cs 1.6 server? Or is there an other way to sniff the rcon password?