Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gästekey / Guestkey ?

Discussion on Gästekey / Guestkey ? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hallo zusammen.
ich spiel zur zeit wow und möchte evtl zu ff11 wechseln hab mir die hp angeschaut und mir gefällts soweit gut.
nu wollt ich fragen obs wie bei wow gästekeys gibt und ob vielleicht noch jemand einen übrig hat.denn ich möchte nicht gern die kaatze im sack kaufen ^^

hi everybody.
at the moment im playing wow and maybe want to change to ff11.i have visit the offizial hp and i think its allright.
now i want to ask if there are guestkeys like in wow and someone can give me one to test the game before buying the cat in the bag ^^

sorry for my bad english and thx for response
Old 04/04/2006, 14:26   #2

unfortunately

it is either all or nothing. there are no demo's or pass keys for FFXI ; ;
Old 04/04/2006, 21:27   #3

yeah, I think WoW did that "pass key" thing to move ppl from EQ2 and FFXI over to WoW as a marketing strategy. FFXI just doesn't have that option. If you have a friend that quit though you could get the game from them and avoid paying the cost of the game at least. Other than that I dunno what to suggest except to buy it.
Old 04/04/2006, 23:06   #4

mhh ok thx^^ i think ill buy it next week
Old 04/16/2006, 23:04   #5

thats not true. there are guest keys in newer FFXI packages. lets you play for 30 days.

and there is also a promotion thing in europe: