Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

People Targeting Me

Discussion on People Targeting Me within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK as im using MrArgus and camping like Mee Degi and stuff, but i never stay there for spawn and things cause As im invisible it doesnt seam to help, cause people sit there and target me and examine me, anyway is it possible to make it so you arent targetable or something because if i warp while im being targeted i dont want people to be like WTF etc...
Old 04/01/2006, 00:32   #2

Nope. You will always be targetable. If this is the only way you can claim (invis + warp hacking) Mee Degi then I suggest finding a less popular NM to do that to so you won't get caught a potentially banned.
Old 04/01/2006, 02:39   #3

You could do change equip macro's, other than that I have no idea.. but if you wanted to do that, you could.. Set argus claim macro to ctrl1 and then use ctrl2 for invis, then ctrl3/4 for change equip. Hope this helps, but if not sorry
Old 04/01/2006, 02:46   #4

hey hey i need Aim bot with fb and ss can you help me plz
Old 04/02/2006, 15:02   #5

Just don't use warping feature
Old 04/02/2006, 15:02   #6

Just don't use warping feature

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Rem Bot targeting
07/05/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 14 Replies
Since PWI Messiah closed, I have noticed growing popularity with Rem Bot. A lot of people have been having issues with rem bot registering 0/1 health for mobs when it is attempting to target. This is only a quick fix to the issue until the creator of the bot can perfect his targeting techniques. 1) Open perfect world client 2) go into key configuration and locate "Auto-Select Monster" (default key for PWI is k to open configure) 3) change the value of "Auto-Select Monster" to any key from...
Targeting
07/02/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
L2NEt target other player monster and make KS how to change that.
PW mob targeting
08/09/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
hey, i tried many bots, and i just figured it was impossible to get around. the thing im talking about is targeting mobs with no hp. it does it all the time with my PW bots. I would sit there for like 5 mins trying to attack a mob with no hp thats running around and shit. and in my chat box, i would get spammed with "Invalid Target" im currently using revo 3.1 which is a great bot ^^ but i have the same problem with each bot i try. edit: if i stop the bot, untarget the mob i am on, and...
WPE TArgeting!
05/16/2008 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hey ich hab manchmal das Problem dass Wenn ich Auf Target gehe in WPE Pro er dass wow nicht erkennt woran könnte das liegen?
Tab targeting
02/26/2008 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
huhu wollt nochmal fragen in welcher datei im wow ordner man die range vom tab targeting ändern konnte sowie die kamera range danke im vorraus