Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Saving warp positions with Project Tako.

Discussion on Saving warp positions with Project Tako. within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Saving warp positions with Project Tako.

Hello fellow XIers.

I've recently started using this lovely Project Tako program. It really is lovely. I've been tinkering around with the tools; however, I can't for the life of me figure out how to save positions to warp to and key bind them. I tried asking people on my server, but I think 95% of them have me blacklisted and won't help. Would any of you fab gents care to walk a n00b through on how to do this?

Cordially,

Nrsss.
Old 09/24/2018, 09:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
I sure hope you aren't asking how to use it on the official servers, cause that's a one-way ticket to a permaban

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Regarding project tako and easyfarm
01/05/2017 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
never mind
Project "Saving Gunz" a Professional remake
05/29/2015 - GunZ - 8 Replies
Hello, first thanks for the big community since the game released and still there are People online after this years who comes with ideas, typing tutorials and posting new stuff ore just play the Game, with very impressive skills that can blow your mind! I thank ElitePvPers to hold this huge community! For the lazy people some answer; I create a Game with the GunZ gameplay. The Gameplay will be like in GunZ 1 Informations and Pictures below. Sorry about my bad English i hope you...
uiparty.py warp funktion (Gruppen warp)
03/23/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
#Closed
Merged Grinding Positions
12/29/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
Link to nemppu's grinding guide. Link to S.A.L.O.M.O.N.'s grinding guide Link to Lowfyr's grinding guide (1) Link to Lowfyr's grinding guide (2) 10-13 Dreadmaw Crocolisks in the river between Durator and Barrens. 14,000 exp per hour. by Lowfyr 13-16 Southsea Bandits and Cannoneers south of Ratchet. 14,000 exp per hour. by Lowfyr