Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Star FFXI Server

Discussion on Dark Star FFXI Server within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/2011, 10:20   #31

elite*gold: 0
Upcoming Stress Test 5/24 See the Dark Star Forums for more info!
Old 05/23/2011, 01:58   #32

lolol

This is just pxi 6.5 that zero put up with a gm command code and updated scripts from that guy back in october lololol You still have broken boats, and the elevator in the Galka Village is still broken. >_>
And you're still using my updated zone settings >_>.

"This is a new server designed on the eAthena/Ragnorok MMO source code."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
XD
Old 05/23/2011, 02:01   #33

No but on a serious note, for the rest of you guys still continuing on the pxi project you need to get pol utils, not sure on the status of the last time I uploaded it but you won't be able to develop anything very fast without them.
Old 05/23/2011, 02:55   #34

Nice to see pure old fashioned idiocy runs strong with you. Do yourself a favor, since you absolutely know nothing about the Dark Star source code/scripts and development it's best you go sit down and be silent. Dark Star is based on eAthena and Dark Star is not a PXI server. Attempting to mock or spread rumors otherwise only hurts you in the end.

Though I'll agree that pol utils is good for anyone looking to fix pXi or update the old broken pXi scripts. Even great for writing new ones. Heck, I even use it when I'm writing scripts for Dark Star. Great utility to have!

Toward your bug report: You mentioned that the lifts in Bastok metalworks don't move. I just logged into the sever and they move fine. Of course transports are missing, we haven't implemented them yet. You should read up on the Dark Star forums for were we are on development.

But, I'm thinking that you logged into Azure Sky (which IS a pXi 1430r server) and thought you had logged into Dark Star..

Wait, nah.. Couldn't be that.. there is no way you would ever mistake one server for another would you? Is that possible? I hope not because that would make you one of the all time dumbest ******* on the planet!

OH! BTW! about the "6.5 that zero(fantasy) put up" which is the DLX server original code and first contributions. Which means you must be a dumbfuck because I wrote that gmtable Sql and added the generic code to the CCommandHandler. Crude but it served it's purpose for the time being. Come to think of it I could have written that better.. Oh well. Past is past.

Anyways, try to get your facts straight, and make sure that you are playing on the correct server before you spat off at the mouth. You just waste everyone's time and using up air that we could breathe.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget to come out for the stress test!
Old 05/23/2011, 06:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regicide View Post
This is just pxi 6.5
And you're still using my updated zone settings >_>.
Look at your zone settings ^^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zone_settings.jpg (27.2 KB, 71 views)
Old 05/24/2011, 02:10   #36

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by xworndownx View Post

OH! BTW! about the "6.5 that zero(fantasy) put up" which is the DLX server original code and first contributions. Which means you must be a dumbfuck because I wrote that gmtable Sql and added the generic code to the CCommandHandler. Crude but it served it's purpose for the time being. Come to think of it I could have written that better.. Oh well. Past is past.
You cant even get your lies straight, zero helped dev pxi and wtf is zerofantasy? Obviously not the same thing or you'd know wtf you're talking about. You cant sit up here and say, oh we built X from the ground up when its 100% obvious from the log in to the npc that are broken its just PXI renamed with a gm command line in it that you panhandled from Regiuz's work.

global scripts same thing, you even left the garbage notes in the svn from pxi.

Thats like me going off saying, hey I'm the guy that coded the first WoW private server, taking the origional copy and just signing my name under anything with a comment line in it.
>_> srsly dude you gonna lie like that? Srsly >_>?
Old 05/24/2011, 02:12   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yayulaky View Post
Look at your zone settings ^^
Those arent the 5 extra lines that got added into the zone settings >_>
Old 05/24/2011, 05:01   #38

Quote:
zero helped dev pxi and wtf is zerofantasy?
Ahhhh.. Thought you meant Zero as short for the ZeroFantasy public SVN that was out there for a while. Since it was so close to the GM commands. So that clears up the Zero, ZeroFantasy confusion. It happens.. Honest mistake of identity. No biggie. Lets move on here.

What is your account name on Dark Star? I still think your talking about Azure Sky or DLX with the things you are talking about. But, I see you skipped that part completely.. If you want to get online and walk with me to Bastok Metalworks to do some potential bug testing I'm happy to take the time with you.

Remember:
Azure Sky & DLX are a continuation of the pXi server.
Dark Star is not.

Whatever your problem is I've decided that one of the Lead Devs on Dark Star can deal with you if they see you worth wasting time on.

If you have something personal against me or DLX or Azure Sky then I simply ask that you move those complaints to the proper threads.
Old 05/24/2011, 05:20   #39

Quote:
Those arent the 5 extra lines that got added into the zone settings >_>
maxX, maxY, maxZ ... ?This trash has been deleted.
chocobo, mazurka, escape, tractor ? It has been optimised.

Каким бы не было твое мнение, оно абсолютно не влияет на действительную суть вещей. DSP был написан с нуля и в разы опережает PXI по качеству кода и скорости работы.

На код PXI невозможно смотреть без слез. Это рассадник ошибок.

В DSP реализована возможность сбора игрового мира в кластер - запуск выбранных зон на отдельных машинах (PC) и свободное перемещение между ними. Такое когда либо было возможно на PXI ?
Old 05/24/2011, 05:47   #40

Teleport ring: Mea
Enchantment: "Teleport-Mea"

And look at elevators, it move ^^
Old 05/25/2011, 18:17   #41

i can't get in,when i start a new character i can do that but when pol acquiring character list the bars load and won't proceed.Any suggestion?
Old 05/25/2011, 19:05   #42

Some people have this problem and some don't. It could be FFXI-Boot being the problem. You can try the MXI client and see how that goes. Here is a for the mXi Client.
Old 05/25/2011, 19:13   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by xworndownx View Post
Some people have this problem and some don't. It could be FFXI-Boot being the problem. You can try the MXI client and see how that goes. Here is a for the mXi Client.
to start FFXI you have to log in with your PxI-account? i got this message but my user and pass are on the Client.ini
Old 05/25/2011, 19:20   #44

solved but on windows7 64 this software stop to work.Running as admin and compatiblity as windows XP Sv pack 2.
Old 05/25/2011, 19:26   #45

on downloading data after a while it gave me error 3001 no response from server... ****
Closed Thread