Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS horizon Xi Gil private server

Discussion on WTS horizon Xi Gil private server within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS horizon Xi Gil private server

Discord: Meecra#0948

In stock: 1.333 mil

price ; offer

You must provide your IGN and a screenshot from the game so that we understand that you are a real buyer. We dont send screenshots of gold because many scammers add as friends, ask to show them screenshots and after showing the screenshots they block and add new gold sale posts (prefixing a stolen screenshot, passing off the screen as fake) We dont meet in the game before payment, because it is strictly forbidden to sell and buy anything in the game. We meet in the game only with big players. Important: to get a gil, you only give your location and we meet on your territory. You must provide your character nam

Stock

Tags
horizonxi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] For Sale FFXI Horizon Gil Private server
01/24/2023 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a buyer who wants to get gil in the new horizon server we have enough gil and will be glad to be your supplier Best regards, Louis Discord: PeterHall#2079
[Buying] Buying FFXI Private Servers Gil For Horizon & Eden & Wings / Looking For Providers
01/06/2023 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Why You Should Sell For Us ? https://i.imgur.com/AXjz762.jpg 1. Fair & Good Prices 2. Many Demands 3. Fast Payments / Instant 4. Online Most Of Time For Taking Stocks
[Selling] [WTS] 💥Horizon GIl 💥
12/23/2022 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
��Horizon GIl �� Welcome to my recruitment thread! If you are interested, feel free to add me on Discord for more info: Elmor#5905
[Selling] 188 Million gil on ODIN from me private. you can get 10-188 million Gil
12/16/2015 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i selling private 188 Million Gil. you can get 10-188 million gil per buy from me if there is no more gil i am sold out. Send me an pm if you want gil and a price what you will give me. Or you can post here in this topic. Paying with Paypal.