Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA)5 characters at 80 - All Raid Ready - All caught up to 5.2 - Crafters/Gatherers

Discussion on (NA)5 characters at 80 - All Raid Ready - All caught up to 5.2 - Crafters/Gatherers within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA)5 characters at 80 - All Raid Ready - All caught up to 5.2 - Crafters/Gatherers

Original Email comes with the account!
You will receive all the information needed to take the full ownership.

PRICE : $200

If youre Interested Contact me in my DISCORD to discuss the agreement/trade
DISCORD : MayunliBelle#8259

Main Character has:
All jobs unlocked and at 70+ except for GNB at 60.
Several 80+ Raid Ready Jobs
All Crafters and Gatherers with appropriate gear
Some Rare Minions (I don't remember all of the ones that are rare): Fat Cat, Continental Eye, Mameshiba, Black Hayate, Odder Otter, Ancient One, POD 054.
Rare Mounts: Fat Cat (Mogstation and Account Wide), Ceremony Chocobo (EB), Circus Ahriman (Event), Warlion, Battle Lion, Broken Heart Left + Right (Event + Mogstation), Witch's Broom (Mogstation), Regalia (Event), Kirin, Pegasus.
Other Mogstation Items: Y'shtola's Attire + Hair, Songbird outfit + emote, Box Step and more.

Alts:
All are 5.2 MSQ finished + Raid Ready

Alt 1:

Alt 2:

Alt 3:

Alt 4:
This alt is currently on Diabolos/Crystal.