Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Fifa
You last visited: Today at 17:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Some Auto-Buyer statistics

Discussion on Some Auto-Buyer statistics within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Some Auto-Buyer statistics

Hi all,

I've written a FUT Autobyer for myself for fun by using python and selenium. I just wanted to figure out how things work, so I took some time writing a log file for every search my bot would ever perform, logging e.g. search parameters, how many search results I received per search, my BuyNow Price, the SellingPrice, etc.

I defined BuyTime as the time between pressing the search button, analyzing the search results, pressing the BuyNow button and confirming the pop-up asking for confirmation.

Technically I was able to do that in roundabout 0.5 secs (more or less, depending on the analyzation of the search results - xpath can be really slow at that point). Due to the fact that I didn't want to get a kickban from EA, I decided to see how fast I can do it by myself. After some optimizations, it was able to do the whole sniping process as defined above in roundabout 1 second, but never below. So I decided to make the bot wait for at least 1 second after hitting the Search button. Then I played around with some values between 1.0 and 1.6 secs for the overall process.

I'm actually re-designing the bot, so I had a closer look at the buytime. Interested in your comments and experiences regarding that, here is what I found out.

What do you see:
I took all events where the bot received at least 1 search result (more than 1000 events at all).
On the x-axis you see the time the bot took for running through the whole buy process as described above.
On the y-axis you see how the success rate for sniping the item (e.g. 0.5 ==> 50 %).

In the first image you see how many times the bot bought an item successfully in all events.
In the second image you see all results of a potential profit greater than 200 coins (meaning: Later Selling Price - EA tax - Buy Price >= 200 coins).
In the third image, same as above but for a potential profit greater than 300 coins.
In the fourth image, same as above but for a potential profit greater than 400 coins.






I think my search filters suck, because I'm more interested in programming the bot than sniping . So I have to play around with them in the future to be able to do some statistics on what brings most profit.

If you have any comments on the data - or any idea for further analysis, please let me know.
bekoni is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Sorry, I'm quite an amateur in terms of programming, etc.

I couldn't understand the relation of the provided info in the pictures that you shared.

How much profit can you generate per hour?
shautzhackil is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
Those graphs are about how long the sniping process of my bot takes from hittinh search to buying an item. If I wait too short, I fear that EA might ban my account (can anyone confirm?). If I wait too long, other snipers / sniper bots get the item before me.

Looking at graphic nr. 4, 40 % of my snipes with a profit of > 400 coins were successful when my bot took 1.1 seconds for the buying process.
When the bot needed 1.2 to 1.3 seconds, I just got around 20 % to 25 % of the items I sniped for...

Does anyone here have any experience on how short a buy-process may be before getting banned? As written above, 0.5 seconds would be possible without any big modifications...
bekoni is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Statistics for some threads in "2Moons PServer Hosting" section
11/19/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 37 Replies
Thread name: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/183997-new-private-server-opening-november-17 -a.html Thread maker: IPwnUInEveryWay Total posts: 51 Who posted? http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7032/excel1ue7 .jpg Thread name: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/181217-www-000dk-cn-pserver.html Thread maker:knopdu Total posts:513 Who posted?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.