Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tampermonkey script

Discussion on Tampermonkey script within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tampermonkey script

Hi everyone,

I created a Tampermonkey script to make the best use of the web-app and allow you to earn credits easily
If you want to know more, know the price and the uses, come in private

Function :

-Snipping player
-Resell automatic (not mandatory)
-Custom RPM + Pause each 15 requests
-Update statistics to follow your benefits
-Possibility to follow market (Follow sell price and adjust buy price automatically to avoid price drop)
[Example : Sell at 40k with 0.92 benefits, so buy at 36.750k, if player price grow up at 41k, new price buy will be : 37500]
-Telegram notification (Player buy and captcha occured)
-Many purchases possible by requests
-Bid range change automatically to increase market refresh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkorbit bit bot with Tampermonkey
01/01/2020 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Can anyone send me the bit bot Threat link where i need to install Tampermonkey, i cant find it anymore
hypex.to or macrokingz for script pubg? I am looking for script pubg. I want script
12/26/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 6 Replies
hypex.to or macrokingz for script pubg? I am looking for script pubg. I want script . That has never been detected.
[Release] LoLRedeemer Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey script
09/03/2015 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Hey, since d3luxe made a nice script to autoredeem the hard earned IP, I thought it would be cool I wouldn't need to click the bookmark every time. Now with this script it will automatically start redeeming if you open the site. And since the redeem site is usually down or not working properly, it will auto-refresh every 10sec so you can just open the site and do whatever you want to do and it will continuously refresh and redeem until everything is redeemed. To stop it, you need to...
L2Walker script: Solo rebuff/restock/return script
08/08/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 63 Replies
Hello! I've been reading alot and not really contributing so i'll start off here with a very well working script im using to bot my SK outside ivory tower in oren. I've tried to structure the code so it easily can be modified for another level of character, town, and hunting spot. The script is made for CT2 Retail, mainly to get advantage of the newbie buffs (which now lasts all the way until level 62) Change log: Update 2008-09-01 Version 1.14 -Download