Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] Timed shot + Legacy defending + Alt tab no dc for fifa 20

Discussion on [FREE] Timed shot + Legacy defending + Alt tab no dc for fifa 20 within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/01/2019, 22:54   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopro007 View Post
yes. +season + fut champions + pro clubs
Hi! might I know how the timed finishing instructions are found? I have learnt reverse engineer for some time but I haven’t met similar cases as finding the instruction for the timed finishing action. Thanks!
Old 12/01/2019, 23:17   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousZeus View Post
Hi! might I know how the timed finishing instructions are found? I have learnt reverse engineer for some time but I haven’t met similar cases as finding the instruction for the timed finishing action. Thanks!
It's long story to tell here, and I can't remember exactly, but if I remember correct, first I found shot power bar address. It's float value. Full power = 1.0. You can research around this. As you know if developer keep the game mechanic same, byte arrays never change. After found your function, you can create a aob scan script in lua.

Please do not expect any tutorial from me. If you know how to read assembly and if you know how to use cheat engine exactly, you can do it. I never studied about computer science or computer programming. Curiosity, experience and dedication is enough.

Good luck
Old 12/02/2019, 10:02   #273

Quote:
It's long story to tell here, and I can't remember exactly, but if I remember correct, first I found shot power bar address. It's float value. Full power = 1.0. You can research around this. As you know if developer keep the game mechanic same, byte arrays never change. After found your function, you can create a aob scan script in lua.

Please do not expect any tutorial from me. If you know how to read assembly and if you know how to use cheat engine exactly, you can do it. I never studied about computer science or computer programming. Curiosity, experience and dedication is enough.

Good luck
iam working in a cheat, but the game close always when i active.
How you can prevent that?
BTW ingame which menu that you use to search values? thanks
Old 12/02/2019, 13:36   #274

Pro Clubs

HI Marco,
I will give you my fifa 20 profile, will you give me a cheat for proclub please?
Old 12/02/2019, 14:36   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifacrazy View Post
iam working in a cheat, but the game close always when i active.
How you can prevent that?
BTW ingame which menu that you use to search values? thanks
Simply, if your game crashed, you doing something wrong. Search another way, try another way. Or check your values, scripts, anything.I just can't say like "this causes a crash". Wrong things causes game crashes.

Game is a computer program. Most of computer programs works in a loop, because we want to stay in game. When you creating cheats you are manipulating some functions, conditions or values in program. When you coding a program, if you do a mistake your compiler warns you and stops compiling. But you are manipulating program in live (in memory). There is no compiler anymore to warn you. You have to read code (assembly). You can't make mistakes. If you do, game will crash. It's natural.
Google it "cheat engine assembly tutorial" that can help a little maybe.

I search values, where it works. Example: If i searching about shots, I am going to skill games and I try some things when I shooting. It depends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobMarley217 View Post
HI Marco,
I will give you my fifa 20 profile, will you give me a cheat for proclub please?
Sorry man I uninstalled game, I don't playing and I don't creating anything about game anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2019, 14:54   #276

maybe you’ll try through TeamViewer ?, I understand very well that you don’t have time for all this, but maybe I will see how it is done with my own eyes, and in the future I’ll figure it out
Old 12/02/2019, 16:22   #277

Quote:
Simply, if your game crashed, you doing something wrong. Search another way, try another way. Or check your values, scripts, anything.I just can't say like "this causes a crash". Wrong things causes game crashes.

Game is a computer program. Most of computer programs works in a loop, because we want to stay in game. When you creating cheats you are manipulating some functions, conditions or values in program. When you coding a program, if you do a mistake your compiler warns you and stops compiling. But you are manipulating program in live (in memory). There is no compiler anymore to warn you. You have to read code (assembly). You can't make mistakes. If you do, game will crash. It's natural.
Google it "cheat engine assembly tutorial" that can help a little maybe.

I search values, where it works. Example: If i searching about shots, I am going to skill games and I try some things when I shooting. It depends.

Sorry man I uninstalled game, I don't playing and I don't creating anything about game anymore.
Thanks dude.
But for example, for pro clubs you search in skill games too ? or ?

Thanks a lot. I guess iam very close to have something. I only have some doubts where i find the right values.

Anyway if i find something I will release for free.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2019, 17:40   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifacrazy View Post
Thanks dude.
But for example, for pro clubs you search in skill games too ? or ?

Thanks a lot. I guess iam very close to have something. I only have some doubts where i find the right values.

Anyway if i find something I will release for free.
No, for pro clubs I search values in pro clubs main menu. Change my player from cb to st for example and search values again (after change your player, go back to pro clubs menu, thus game can save your pro again). I only find acceleration.

But changing and freezing simple values not helps. You have to manipulate in assembly. If you find 1 player stat in assembly, others will be in same spot sequential. You have to learn how to assign values in assembly and write scripts in cheat engine lua. Cheat engine wiki can help:
You don't have to learn everything about assembly, just learn basic things to manipulate functions. Understand what is "mov, jmp, jne, je" something like that.

And you can download my old pro clubs trainer for fifa 19, just take a look how the scripts works.

Btw this year i didn't create anything about pro clubs. So if anything changed, I don't know about it. Like I said before, I uninstalled game and want to be stay away from it. That's all I can do for you. Good luck...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2019, 23:00   #279

Quote:
No, for pro clubs I search values in pro clubs main menu. Change my player from cb to st for example and search values again (after change your player, go back to pro clubs menu, thus game can save your pro again). I only find acceleration.

But changing and freezing simple values not helps. You have to manipulate in assembly. If you find 1 player stat in assembly, others will be in same spot sequential. You have to learn how to assign values in assembly and write scripts in cheat engine lua. Cheat engine wiki can help:
You don't have to learn everything about assembly, just learn basic things to manipulate functions. Understand what is "mov, jmp, jne, je" something like that.

And you can download my old pro clubs trainer for fifa 19, just take a look how the scripts works.

Btw this year i didn't create anything about pro clubs. So if anything changed, I don't know about it. Like I said before, I uninstalled game and want to be stay away from it. That's all I can do for you. Good luck...
Bro is there any way or any possibility to make a green shot trainer and or green shot script for the xb1? Maybe for cornusmax or something or maybe you know what values to use to get green hot every time?
Old 12/03/2019, 11:23   #280

Game updated.
Old 12/04/2019, 17:04   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanchflower View Post
Game updated.
my table update-proof (keep continue to use without update)

NO UPDATE NEEDED FOR CHEAT TABLE
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 01:01   #282

Ciao Marco,

Per quanto riguarda gli skill points infiniti su pro club come si può fare? E' difficile tentare di creare uno script oppure no? Anche perchè modificare i valori delle statistiche non mi importa molto, piuttosto tenterei di avere gli skill points infiniti avendone solo 110 di default.
Old 12/06/2019, 14:54   #283

got a Question is legacy defending active even when in the controlls Option tactical defending Option is Grey?
Old 12/07/2019, 14:31   #284

I use the cheat engine in Fifa and I found many goods thinks like skills. but how I can find 5stars skills or weak foot? Somebody can help me?
Old 12/10/2019, 00:57   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubensMX View Post
Excellent work! I only use ALT TAB function works fine!
Can u explain how to using alt + tab no disconect, i always disconnect when playing fut online.
Install step by step thnx.

Or i must inject fifa 20 from cheat engine ?

Alt + tab is work for me.
But can i got banned or warning to using this...?

Tags
cheat, fifa20, hack, legacy defending, timed shot