Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fifa 19 99ovr + 99 fitness + score and time edit by nepgax4o

Discussion on fifa 19 99ovr + 99 fitness + score and time edit by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/01/2018, 01:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolastrisch2610 View Post
fitness is working but i dont feel any difference on my players when i activate 99 ovr
Well there is not any diference, your players will play the same only diference is you will get banned in one week or so...
Old 10/01/2018, 01:46   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudek View Post
Well there is not any diference, your players will play the same only diference is you will get banned in one week or so...
put some 30 pace defenders and make a clip then activate the trainer function and do it again without chaning tactics formations etc even when you Q+W on pc you can see the 99 curve very easy
Old 10/01/2018, 04:20   #18

perdah4o ....For me all the features in the trainer are working. When the program is working the letters (F5,F6...)turn to red. To activate it. Run fifa first-go to division rivals-run the trainer from desktop and press F5 OR F6-search for opponent and immediately back out without matching you to anyone. That is all. go find now an opponent to play.
Old 10/01/2018, 05:06   #19

do u feel the difference in game after activating 99?
Old 10/01/2018, 06:30   #20

Why you made your trainer over a cheat table from manager ?
Old 10/01/2018, 10:09   #21

Yes you can feel the difference .Remember only in pace as perdah4o said.
Old 10/01/2018, 11:19   #22

why people still use that online?

don't they know that they will get banned with that kind of cheat? every single person that used got banned last year and the few that used that kind of hack got banned this year too...

you gotta be very dumb to keep trying that kind of hack..
Old 10/01/2018, 12:35   #23

depends ... I'm using cracked accounts and play a few games a week so I don't care about bans and don't grind for a team because I can play 99 bronze etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0d View Post
Why you made your trainer over a cheat table from manager ?
why not ?
Old 10/01/2018, 13:06   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by perdah4o View Post
depends ... I'm using cracked accounts and play a few games a week so I don't care about bans and don't grind for a team because I can play 99 bronze etc

why not ?
damnnn broo

you are bad ***
Old 10/01/2018, 14:41   #25

Quote:

why not ?
cracked origin accounts? like using fake visas to make origin acc premier acces for free?
Old 10/01/2018, 14:45   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladronql View Post
cracked origin accounts? like using fake visas to make origin acc premier acces for free?
lol wasnt that patched last year?
Old 10/01/2018, 15:33   #27

99 ovr and 99 Fitness is not working for me
Old 10/01/2018, 16:59   #28

for me fitness work but 99 ovr doesnt
Old 10/01/2018, 17:15   #29

Quote:
you can't avoid detection if there is serverside check ... you can cheat batteye with custom driver because you only see players local etc ... if there is a server side check for same thing for both sides you won't be able to cheat etc

free unlimited version in a while because I won't play that game anymore

p.s : sry cant share cracked accounts with your because I'll get banned like last year :/ (in forum)

free version here :

no memory and CE protection ... reverse it and make your own traines but don't make them paid etc. I won't release trainers after the first patch because I don't care for this game :/ its so bs this year etc.

If someone release some paid functions I'll crack them and upload them for free if they are game breaking like my 99 invisible etc.

99 overall should be activated when you entered division rivals or smth in the squad menu !!!

for example in this screen you should activate it when you press "Play Rivals"

ps2: f6 function only makes acceleration agility and sprint speed of all players to 99 and gk kicking positioning and reflex to 99 so it looks more legit (you can easily find my code cave here )

ps3: there are false possitives on virus total because of enigma cracked protector ofc and memory editing ... I don't care, don't use it if you don't want ... try on virtualbox or with sandboxie if you are so afraid but everything is fine I can guarantee
link removed update it please

Quote:
you can't avoid detection if there is serverside check ... you can cheat batteye with custom driver because you only see players local etc ... if there is a server side check for same thing for both sides you won't be able to cheat etc

free unlimited version in a while because I won't play that game anymore

p.s : sry cant share cracked accounts with your because I'll get banned like last year :/ (in forum)

free version here :

no memory and CE protection ... reverse it and make your own traines but don't make them paid etc. I won't release trainers after the first patch because I don't care for this game :/ its so bs this year etc.

If someone release some paid functions I'll crack them and upload them for free if they are game breaking like my 99 invisible etc.

99 overall should be activated when you entered division rivals or smth in the squad menu !!!

for example in this screen you should activate it when you press "Play Rivals"

ps2: f6 function only makes acceleration agility and sprint speed of all players to 99 and gk kicking positioning and reflex to 99 so it looks more legit (you can easily find my code cave here )

ps3: there are false possitives on virus total because of enigma cracked protector ofc and memory editing ... I don't care, don't use it if you don't want ... try on virtualbox or with sandboxie if you are so afraid but everything is fine I can guarantee
link removed update it please
Old 10/02/2018, 00:04   #30

Is there any way of getting rid the trial period?