Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] FIFA 19 Draft & Seasons Gamebot [ SAFE ]- Letsfut [ SUPPORT THREAD ]

Discussion on [BOT] FIFA 19 Draft & Seasons Gamebot [ SAFE ]- Letsfut [ SUPPORT THREAD ] within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
[BOT] FIFA 19 Draft & Seasons Gamebot [ SAFE ]- Letsfut [ SUPPORT THREAD ]

LETSFUT.COM IS BACK WITH THE LATEST BOT FOR FIFA 18

People Who Wish to Buy Can Get it from the Epvp Black Market
or you can Click HERE to access that thread directly

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

FIFA 19 GAMEBOT

FEATURES:
1) New LetsFut A.I that Plays Every Game Completely on its own
2) Currently Ban Free in Offline Seasons & Draft
3) UI Available in Chinese and Russian
4) Supported Languages : English & Russian & Russian
5) Includes Online Draft Bot [ Online is Still Risky ]
6) Live Coin Display Ticker
7) Live Web Support

Click to Know the FULL SET OF AMAZING NEW FEATURES

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NOTE :
This Thread is not for TRADING Purposes.
Please Don't Post here for any Trade Inquiry,
Use the Thread in the Black Market to do so.
[ DIRECT LINK IS GIVEN ABOVE ]
This Thread is only for Support & Information Purposes
(Requesting Everyone to use the correct thread for their respective needs)
Old 09/26/2018, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Probably end up getting banned like the other trainer
Old 10/01/2018, 12:34   #3

I'm gonna give a try. I bought it, I will update it. If it is good, I'll vouch it.
Old 10/01/2018, 21:32   #4

Very interested in this, so I can just set this bot to run overnight and it will play ultimate team single player draft/season for me and win every time/most times? Also does it have to be set to a certain difficulty?
Old 10/02/2018, 06:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by selbyftw View Post
Very interested in this, so I can just set this bot to run overnight and it will play ultimate team single player draft/season for me and win every time/most times? Also does it have to be set to a certain difficulty?
Having used this for a fair bit I can answer any question you have. I can honestly say this is the most legitimate bot out there, yeah it isn’t cheap but I make 100k from it daily.
The bot does everything for you, it chooses single player seasons and plays against ultimate difficulty, though this only happens if you are in division 1. I haven’t used this in drafts as I only find that online drafts are profitable, and all bots online are risky AF. So in conclusion buy it if you want a bot to run while your asleep and that is 99% safe then this is what you want. If you want something for online that won’t get you banned then this isn’t it. Add the owner on SKYPE he’s super helpful and very responsive.
Old 10/02/2018, 12:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dziirez View Post
Having used this for a fair bit I can answer any question you have. I can honestly say this is the most legitimate bot out there, yeah it isn’t cheap but I make 100k from it daily.
The bot does everything for you, it chooses single player seasons and plays against ultimate difficulty, though this only happens if you are in division 1. I haven’t used this in drafts as I only find that online drafts are profitable, and all bots online are risky AF. So in conclusion buy it if you want a bot to run while your asleep and that is 99% safe then this is what you want. If you want something for online that won’t get you banned then this isn’t it. Add the owner on SKYPE he’s super helpful and very responsive.
Thanks mate, do you have to be in division 1 for the bot to work or will it start in the lowest division and work it's way up? Also how long from time of purchase did it take for activation?
Old 10/03/2018, 13:38   #7

It will climb divisions automatically.

I have used it couple of months last year and now bought it again. So far so good

For me activation took couple of minutes after buying the license

I think they say max 12 hours
Old 11/01/2018, 12:27   #8

Quote:

Hello.
How do you make 100k coins per day? I run bot all night (10-12 hours)
and it plays only around 30 games, I make in a range of 30k coins.

Teach me please : ))

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Honest Review Incoming : )

Ive been using it for approx 2 weeks now on offline seasons. DO NOT USE IT ONLINE.

Safe - Yes.

Positive Stuff: You can make coins while you are not home.

Negative Stuff:
- A lot of RED CARDS.
- A lot of injuries.
- You cant use your PC when the bot is running.

Biggest problem I have with it is that, bot plays games very delays / slow.

it plays around 30 games per night (12 hours), Its not about my PC, since I Have a beast workstation. Im not talking about issues when the bot gets stuck, Im talking about normal playing / working session, when you leave the bot to play and you wake up in the morning, and bot is still playing after 10-12 hours, but you see that bot only played around 30 games, and you made 25,000 - 28,000 coins.

I cant complain, its better than nothing, but I purchased / subscribed to this bot, because of comment in here, that they were making 100,000 coins per day.

Thats NOT the case for me, I dont see it happening.

I spoke with support, several (!) times. They made me send them botlogs, setting screenshots etc... No solution to this so far.

Final advice I was given was to enable a checkbox in the settings, that says:
"Dont play full match. Finish half in secs"
even on the bot settings, it says it is a beta feature and to use it on your own. It is very risky, I mean, Im pretty sure, EA will catch you if you dont play full time games even on offline seasons.

When I asked How does it work, and how am I safe, if I use this feature, I was not given an answer.

Bottom line:
bot does actually work. You can make 20,000 -30,000 coins per night playing offline seasons.
You will get a lot of red cards and lot of injuries and you wont be able to use the PC while the bot is running. So, you decide if you wanna purchase it or not.

If you have an extra PC laying around, good enough to play fifa (meeting minimum requirements), you can purchase the bot and let it play 24 hours, you will make around 60,000 - 70,000 coins per day.

If anyone else knows the solution to problem that bot plays only 30 games per night, please let me know... : ))
Old 11/01/2018, 12:47   #9

Well i can make 30-50 k in 30 mins , and i can make 100k in 1 to 2 hours i dont know why would you bother to pay for this **** when you can make more coins in less time by trading, and when you come to 500k you invest and when you sell your investments you invest some again and investing takes even less time than trading, so you have to be pretty stupid or noob at fifa that you pay for this **** bot that makes you only 50k per day while you could be making much more in much less time without paying for it...
Old 11/02/2018, 13:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudek View Post
Well i can make 30-50 k in 30 mins , and i can make 100k in 1 to 2 hours i dont know why would you bother to pay for this crap when you can make more coins in less time by trading, and when you come to 500k you invest and when you sell your investments you invest some again and investing takes even less time than trading, so you have to be pretty stupid or noob at fifa that you pay for this shit bot that makes you only 50k per day while you could be making much more in much less time without paying for it...
lol... we got a lier here...

you clearly doesn't make 100k in 2 hours of trading...

you gotta be pretty stupid to think someone will believe you... probably way more stupid than the guy that used the bot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viga777 View Post
Hello.
How do you make 100k coins per day? I run bot all night (10-12 hours)
and it plays only around 30 games, I make in a range of 30k coins.

Teach me please : ))

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Honest Review Incoming : )

Ive been using it for approx 2 weeks now on offline seasons. DO NOT USE IT ONLINE.

Safe - Yes.

Positive Stuff: You can make coins while you are not home.

Negative Stuff:
- A lot of RED CARDS.
- A lot of injuries.
- You cant use your PC when the bot is running.

Biggest problem I have with it is that, bot plays games very delays / slow.

it plays around 30 games per night (12 hours), Its not about my PC, since I Have a beast workstation. Im not talking about issues when the bot gets stuck, Im talking about normal playing / working session, when you leave the bot to play and you wake up in the morning, and bot is still playing after 10-12 hours, but you see that bot only played around 30 games, and you made 25,000 - 28,000 coins.

I cant complain, its better than nothing, but I purchased / subscribed to this bot, because of comment in here, that they were making 100,000 coins per day.

Thats NOT the case for me, I dont see it happening.

I spoke with support, several (!) times. They made me send them botlogs, setting screenshots etc... No solution to this so far.

Final advice I was given was to enable a checkbox in the settings, that says:
"Dont play full match. Finish half in secs"
even on the bot settings, it says it is a beta feature and to use it on your own. It is very risky, I mean, Im pretty sure, EA will catch you if you dont play full time games even on offline seasons.

When I asked How does it work, and how am I safe, if I use this feature, I was not given an answer.

Bottom line:
bot does actually work. You can make 20,000 -30,000 coins per night playing offline seasons.
You will get a lot of red cards and lot of injuries and you wont be able to use the PC while the bot is running. So, you decide if you wanna purchase it or not.

If you have an extra PC laying around, good enough to play fifa (meeting minimum requirements), you can purchase the bot and let it play 24 hours, you will make around 60,000 - 70,000 coins per day.

If anyone else knows the solution to problem that bot plays only 30 games per night, please let me know... : ))

I don't have any issues with the bot here... I make around CHF 80k/day and let a few games left for me to play in the evening, otherwise I could do even more.

I don't have the red card problem at all too, but the injury is normal since the players get tired and are not replaced. I have an "offline team" here of untradable players that are crap and I use them with the bot.

Also, the bot is not slow for me. As which exact moment is the bot slow for you?
Old 11/02/2018, 19:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrovr View Post

you gotta be pretty stupid to think someone will believe you... probably way more stupid than the guy that used the bot...

I don't have any issues with the bot here... I make around CHF 80k/day and let a few games left for me to play in the evening, otherwise I could do even more.

I don't have the red card problem at all too, but the injury is normal since the players get tired and are not replaced. I have an "offline team" here of untradable players that are **** and I use them with the bot.

Also, the bot is not slow for me. As which exact moment is the bot slow for you?

You dont get the red card problem? Ive got a few players rocking 200+ red cards lmao, i have been running this for about 1month.

Address the other guy thats only making 30k in 12 hours. Letsfut has introduced a system that finishes game quicker now, so you can finish games in 270 secs per half which equates to around to 5.5 games an hour and so if u run it 10 hours that approx 50 games which gets you around 70k, if there wasnt a game limit of 75 games this program would actually be broken you could make 250k per day
Old 11/02/2018, 20:15   #12

Quote:
You dont get the red card problem? Ive got a few players rocking 200+ red cards lmao, i have been running this for about 1month.

Address the other guy thats only making 30k in 12 hours. Letsfut has introduced a system that finishes game quicker now, so you can finish games in 270 secs per half which equates to around to 5.5 games an hour and so if u run it 10 hours that approx 50 games which gets you around 70k, if there wasnt a game limit of 75 games this program would actually be broken you could make 250k per day
Not really... I even checked here to make sure I was not missing something, but I have 1 player only with 4 red cards and nothing more. Played more than a 1000 matches using the bot already, always with the same team (and some subs).

It's a cheap team though, with all those not tradable players that we all got.

I saw that system that makes the match goes quicker, although I will not risk to use it. Who knows what EA checks, and I clearly don't want to use anything that makes it look not legit. Change the "time" is clearly one of those things.
Old 11/03/2018, 19:34   #13

Quote:

I don't have the red card problem at all too, but the injury is normal since the players get tired and are not replaced. I have an "offline team" here of untradable players that are **** and I use them with the bot.

Jesus are you stupid? I bought certain cards in thurstday or wednesday and then i sell them for 5-10k profit just before wl starts or during the wl, it will take you less than two hours of your time to do that and make 100k+, btw becaus you are stupid i need to explain to you that i only count in game time...So if i im buying players for 1h on wednesday and then i sell them in 45mins on friday or sunday that adds 2hrs total trading time, so do you get it now?
Old 11/04/2018, 16:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudek View Post
Jesus are you stupid? I bought certain cards in thurstday or wednesday and then i sell them for 5-10k profit just before wl starts or during the wl, it will take you less than two hours of your time to do that and make 100k+, btw becaus you are stupid i need to explain to you that i only count in game time...So if i im buying players for 1h on wednesday and then i sell them in 45mins on friday or sunday that adds 2hrs total trading time, so do you get it now?
LOL!

You really don't get the point, do you?

Not everybody has 2 hours time or patience to spend doing that boring thing that is trading. There is nothing more boring than that. It's a typical brainless task to spend 2 hours clicking on the same things. Of course, if you have 13 year's old and plenty of time or nothing else to do, then why not?

I traded a lot in previous Fifa versions, and you are 100% sure inflating those numbers. You "think" you spend 2 hours, but if you count properly, you spend way more.

The whole point of using the bot is to make money WHEN YOU ARE NOT in the computer.

The few free hours I have per day I would rather using playing the game and having fun instead of trading.

You can talk as much bullshit as you want, but at some point you will realize that you wasted A LOT of time trading while I made already 2.8 million without any effort at all, since I was sleeping!

You can be as stubborn as you want with your "super intelligent trading methods" and calling out other people stupid, but the truth is while you spend 2 hours to get your 100k/day profit, I spend around 25 seconds for the same.
Old 11/05/2018, 18:47   #15

Quote:
LOL!

You really don't get the point, do you?

Not everybody has 2 hours time or patience to spend doing that boring thing that is trading. There is nothing more boring than that. It's a typical brainless task to spend 2 hours clicking on the same things. Of course, if you have 13 year's old and plenty of time or nothing else to do, then why not?

I traded a lot in previous Fifa versions, and you are 100% sure inflating those numbers. You "think" you spend 2 hours, but if you count properly, you spend way more.

The whole point of using the bot is to make money WHEN YOU ARE NOT in the computer.

The few free hours I have per day I would rather using playing the game and having fun instead of trading.

You can talk as much bullshit as you want, but at some point you will realize that you wasted A LOT of time trading while I made already 2.8 million without any effort at all, since I was sleeping!

You can be as stubborn as you want with your "super intelligent trading methods" and calling out other people stupid, but the truth is while you spend 2 hours to get your 100k/day profit, I spend around 25 seconds for the same.
Man use your brain, why would i use bot when i can make 10 times more on my own? Wow some kids are really stupid...