Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to buy coin safely

Discussion on How to buy coin safely within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to buy coin safely

Hyy guys how to buy coins safely
I got reset coin be ea, fortunately i already buy some player, so ea just cut 2000 my coins.
I already use coin imidiatly but ea still.cut my coin.
Any suggest to using coin safely.
Old 10/08/2017, 21:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can't... It's a risk.
I would advise you though to put gold and NOT bronze cards for 10k each. This would look less suspicious to EA then. Again, it's at your own risk.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to safely buy an account?
11/27/2014 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi, Im working on coming back to conquer. What info do i need as far as account information at the time of creating the account if i buy someone elses account? I dont want to get scammed so once i give the money for the account i want to change all the security info to my information... but what info do i need to make sure i get when buying an account? thanks
from where i can buy dil safely
03/12/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 23 Replies
is okaygoods safely? is there other sites for dil? is this site safe -> Dekaron Dil Lower Price. Dekaron Gold 10 Mins Delivery. Buy Take Action!
How to buy dil safely ;)
08/04/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Well that's the question, we all know gm's are monitoring trade logs, also shop logs for very expensive potions etc. So is it still possible to buy dil without any risk? How about 10 trades 10 mil each. Is it still so obvious to gm's?