Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

When will it be safe to use bots again?

Discussion on When will it be safe to use bots again? within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When will it be safe to use bots again?

I have seen so many people getting banned lately, and I dont want to risk it myself yet. Does anyone know a good time when you should be able to start using a bot again? It seems that EA is looking for botters extra much lately

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Are lvl up bots safe?
08/13/2014 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
Hello I'm looking to get a smurf to help out my friends in ranked but I don't wanna waste my time getting lvl 30. Or can anyone give me a clean lvl 30 account?
WHICH BOTS ARE SAFE?
11/11/2013 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
What is the bots the more safe between that: -Merkava? -Kerkava? -Trapdoor bot by InK? -pala by palavia? -....or if you know others tell! Thx to all
no more safe bots?
08/04/2011 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
hi Epvpers, i wanted to ask you, if there are any more free safe bots? Do not mention boxybot, or biobot, those are unsafe, valhalla is not online yet. Kbot/Ibot are still good but not free, and also i hear Kbot not safe anymore? like ppl getting capchta? is that true?
any safe bots?
11/01/2007 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Is there a safe attacker bot out their that I can use for bagi, ive been looking for one for weeks now and some help would be MUCH appreciated.