Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not receiving coins!

Discussion on Not receiving coins! within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not receiving coins!

I use the free nepgax4o trainer, i just got to 1º division today, i was in second myself and i started using it today.

I started playing on first div, and suddendly this happened:

I even played and won a normal game, without using the trainer, i won it and the same thing happened.

I recently stopped sharing statistics with EA and started playing on window mode, i dont know why this is happening, i'll keep trying things and updating

EDIT: Not only on season, on online normal matches too
Old 11/19/2016, 10:16   #2

You played too many games, wait 1 day.
Old 11/19/2016, 10:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
You played too many games, wait 1 day.
which is the limit per day?
Old 11/19/2016, 18:58   #4

i don't know because i never reached it and there are many different answers (from 40-70) but if you wait one day everything will be normal again.
Old 11/20/2016, 05:05   #5

ok now?
Old 11/20/2016, 10:23   #6

Yes sir, you can close this, i'll keep testing limits on other acc
Old 01/16/2017, 12:31   #7

75 a day / 15 per hour