you said 25/25 wins and now 23-2 ? lol seems legit
I wanted to emphasize the fact that it was Elite 1, there is no difference between 25,24,23,or 22 wins, theyre all elite 1. You dont have to believe me. I just wanted to dispell the notion that EA know what they are doing, because they dont.
I wanted to emphasize the fact that it was Elite 1, there is no difference between 25,24,23,or 22 wins, theyre all elite 1. You dont have to believe me. I just wanted to dispell the notion that EA know what they are doing, because they dont.
yes there is a difference, with 25 wins you get in the top 40 which gives different prizes to elite 1 you lying dumfuk. Everyone got on the hype train with the trainer in fut champions and now there are 25 people with 25 wins!! I really hope all of you tards get banned.
yes there is a difference, with 25 wins you get in the top 40 which gives different prizes to elite 1 you lying dumfuk. Everyone got on the hype train with the trainer in fut champions and now there are 25 people with 25 wins!! I really hope all of you tards get banned.
You can cry in a corner , with the help of the scripting you dumb octopus ****
You can cry in a corner , with the help of the scripting you dumb octopus ****
I'm using the trainer myself but not in fut champions. I'm not crying, on the contrary, I'm happy tards started using it in FUT CH so there are less of them to ruin my market
[Selling] Lol euw account platinum 3 with s5 rewards almost all champs 06/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I´m selling my own account platinum 3 it has almost all champs,10 pages of runes, nice skins and s5 platinum rewards. Pls only trusted buyers, skype:tumilet10
[WTS]245 SKINS ALL CHAMPS S3 S4 REWARDS. RARE 03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Selling my beloved account that has been with me since I started playing.
Over the years I have spent well over 2000$ on this account, now selling for much less!
The account was platinum season 3 and 4.
The account has all champions except 3: Azir, Vel'Koz, and Gnar.
LINK TO PICTURES: http://imgur.com/a/BB8a0
Rare skins:
[Selling] PLAT V,FULL CHAMPS,+100skins with rewards s3/s4 ! 12/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies ^title
Rank:Platinnum
Ranked games: 20+wins than loses.
Normal wins: 2K wins.
Icons: Some nice icons(30 news without the standard ones).
champs: FULL(Kalista included)
Runne pages: 5(Tons of runnes)´
skins(10-16skins missing on the print, like zilean christmas(Season1),forest janna, new twitch skin, and more.)
[Selling] All champs, 146 skins, plat rewards s3 12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi there,
It's my account - primary e-mail included + all info when I created what was IP and date and etc.
Minimum offer 280 euros.
Account:
http://i44.tinypic.com/xdwetv.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2cmkikw.jpg