Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT V,FULL CHAMPS,+100skins with rewards s3/s4 !

Discussion on PLAT V,FULL CHAMPS,+100skins with rewards s3/s4 ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT V,FULL CHAMPS,+100skins with rewards s3/s4 !

^title

Ranked games: 20+wins than loses.
Normal wins: 2K wins.
Icons: Some nice icons(30 news without the standard ones).
champs: FULL(Kalista included)
Runne pages: 5(Tons of runnes)´

skins(10-16skins missing on the print, like zilean christmas(Season1),forest janna, new twitch skin, and more.)

PAYMENT METHOD : NEED FIFA COINS ! OR TRADE FOR ACCOUNT UNRANKED/BRONZE with 200+ skins

up

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold5 63 champs 39 skins 5 pages for 20EUR EUW plat rewards S3
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League account currently in G5, account has 63 champs and 39 skins. Also alot of summoner icons since the first ones were introduced. Silver rewards for S2 and Platinum for S3 in soloq. I need money fast beacuse I want to buy account in another game and i dont play league much anymore. I'm willing to give first only if you have very high reputation. PM me or skype "mearvius" for more details if you are interested. Price is not negotiable and is 20 eur. The skin has an Aether...
[Selling] 30lvl eu-west all champs 100skins Plat V.
03/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i sell my ownd account i quit playing lol and decide to put account on sale and sell it for some one we will talk about price i leawe my contackts bellow. acc s3 plat newer banned or suspended has rly rare skins u will see on pictures all info bellow. my coontackts i leave u a my skype name. Skype martis-ge Pictures of account : 1. border - http://s24.postimg.org/um22m6t9x/image.jpg
[Selling] All champs, 146 skins, plat rewards s3
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, It's my account - primary e-mail included + all info when I created what was IP and date and etc. Minimum offer 280 euros. Account: http://i44.tinypic.com/xdwetv.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/2cmkikw.jpg
[Selling] ALL champs ; 146 skins ; Plat rewards s3 ; offer ;)
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there, Title, for pictures PM. Offer price here 'n' method. For more info text me, have information a - z. primary e-mail and etc. + at account done 100+ reffs.