I did not use the trainer to disconnect the 90. Only the 99OVR free and had the rewards ... just do not go running like a madman, normal play and use the attributes at the right time that no one notices ..
Which version of 99ovr you used? and how many games you have won in total? I know someone who didn't cheat at all and got rank removed.
I used 99OVR free of frendz ... used in 20 of 25 games, got 15 wins and stayed in Gold 2 ... my strategy: put together a 78 OVR team to be equal to what the trainer free is fixed; I put only sprinters ahead to justify the speed; and 3 more in reserve for the second. time; I made a few forays and the players who everyone knows are slow, did not run; finally just I used the 99OVR the right time and did not want to win every game ... (google translator)
Yes, only 99OVR... e contei com a sorte de que ninguém olha aquela parte de Classificação de Desempenho...
I did it like this.
Elite 2, got rewards.
Nepgax Trainer
I used 99OVR free of frendz ... used in 20 of 25 games, got 15 wins and stayed in Gold 2 ... my strategy: put together a 78 OVR team to be equal to what the trainer free is fixed; I put only sprinters ahead to justify the speed; and 3 more in reserve for the second. time; I made a few forays and the players who everyone knows are slow, did not run; finally just I used the 99OVR the right time and did not want to win every game ... (google translator)
Yes, only 99OVR... e contei com a sorte de que ninguém olha aquela parte de Classificação de Desempenho...
Você conseguiu usar CPP? qual seu nick na Origin ? também sou brasileiro, usei 2 partidas só e fui pego... sacanagem
hello guys, so i dont know but for me this week-end it was like :
my first 10 games : 8 wins 2 looses
then i used 2 times in a row the trainer (free by Negpax) at the very end, i just changed the score at the end (without the trainer, i normally loose, but i changed the score)
then i play 3 normal games then the 10 last game i used the 99 OVR (free by Frendz)
I got Elite 2 and i've got my rewards..
Last week I abuse on the trainer by using it likes 15 times in a row so i didnt get the rewards!
Does anyone know if Negpax's 99 OVR is it detectable at the end of a game (PLayer performance) ?
i also want to know, what is the result.
will i get a warning? or will i get banned if i dont get rewards?
also should i know situation in game? as of now web app seems normal.
Hello! Do I want to ask them if on having gained the first division online and to qualify to the fut champions using trainer, podran to give me a ban? I clarify that alone fodder to use trainer in the first division, in fut champions want to play legally, but I do not want to be baneado.gracia
champions rewards 10/28/2016 - Fifa - 4 Replies someone alrdy got them?
[Selling] Lol acc with dia rewards ( 67 champions / 35 skins ) 02/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Offer me a price
I won't go first exept if you have 100 + tbm or we do the trade with mm
Pm me or reply on this trade
[Selling] Diamond IV Acc with Season rewards, 45 champions, and many skins 12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Awesome account with great name diamond IV to end season has border and all rewards. 4 rune pages, many skins :)
Gyazo - eaf619c87ba50be7638b6317039ec37e.png
Message me with an offer or just comment I am looking for paypal :).
On NA servers