Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/01/2016, 23:09   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
players losing stamina very fastn
depends ... some players doesnt get 99 stamina ... you can check your attributes
Old 11/02/2016, 03:13   #182

would u plz make a trainer that we can choose the attribute we want? I mean if I just wanna my player have 99 sho and 99 pass 90 speed, something like this. We can input the number by oursleves. That would be great!
Old 11/02/2016, 13:36   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjaing19 View Post
would u plz make a trainer that we can choose the attribute we want? I mean if I just wanna my player have 99 sho and 99 pass 90 speed, something like this. We can input the number by oursleves. That would be great!
I can only change the 6 basic attributes - pace shot dribble etc ... stats like sprint speed, acceleration are automatically calculated (from pace for example)
Old 11/02/2016, 14:23   #184

mmm i wonder how sprint speed and acceleration are calculated differently for each player...
In my understanding in the past, it should be the opposite.... Pace should be a sort of average calculated considering speed and acceleration specific of every card.

Otherwise.. all the player with the same speed state would have the same subvalues .. quite strange.. something is sure wrong in what I was thinking...

Some examples for cards with 93 pace

Walcott: 92 / 93
Sterling: 94 / 92
Musa: 95 / 92

All of them with a generic 93 pace but each one with own specific values

I wonder what happens in FIFA if you change 93 to 99 and how the corresponding values change
Old 11/02/2016, 14:28   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocram59 View Post
mmm i wonder how sprint speed and acceleration are calculated differently for each player...
In my understanding in the past, it should be the opposite.... Pace should be a sort of average calculated considering speed and acceleration specific of every card.

Otherwise.. all the player with the same speed state would have the same subvalues .. quite strange.. something is sure wrong in what I was thinking...
Pace is acceleration*0,45 + sprint speed*0,55
Old 11/02/2016, 14:37   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
Pace is acceleration*0,45 + sprint speed*0,55
Ok so you confirm my feeling: Pace is the result of a formula using acceleration and sprint speed as input data

If a trainer changes the result of the formula .. who will care to apply the reverse of the formula to calculate the new values for sprint and acceleration?

And even a more important question... what value will be considered by FIFA when a player accelerates? Logic would say.... acceleration.. and not the generic pace value...
In other words.. a player accelerates with his acceleration up to his sprint speed ... correct?
If so... Pace should just be a cosmetic value...

Another point: Would it be so difficult for EA to check if Pace is not acceleration*0,45 + sprint speed*0,55 anymore?
They could easily detect trainers .. even client side....

I know that trainer gives an objective advantage to people using it but .. really hard to understand why....
Old 11/02/2016, 15:34   #187

Quote:
Ok so you confirm my feeling: Pace is the result of a formula using acceleration and sprint speed as input data

If a trainer changes the result of the formula .. who will care to apply the reverse of the formula to calculate the new values for sprint and acceleration?

And even a more important question... what value will be considered by FIFA when a player accelerates? Logic would say.... acceleration.. and not the generic pace value...
In other words.. a player accelerates with his acceleration up to his sprint speed ... correct?
If so... Pace should just be a cosmetic value...

Another point: Would it be so difficult for EA to check if Pace is not acceleration*0,45 + sprint speed*0,55 anymore?
They could easily detect trainers .. even client side....

I know that trainer gives an objective advantage to people using it but .. really hard to understand why....
The ingame stats are much more important than the card stats. The card stats are just calculations which show overall ability of a player in certain aspect. A player with very high finishing, but average long shots (his shooting stat will still be good) will be useful in the box, but it won't be smart to attempt long shots with him. It will change the way you use the player and you won't know how exactly the player will perform in a game unless you see his ingame stats.

And yeah, EA could easily detect cheaters, but they just don't care for the PC version, because it makes them much less money and there aren't that many cheaters on console. But they have been changing some stuff as you can see, people who use trainers have received warnings and many people were banned, so I think they realized how many cheaters there are.
Old 11/02/2016, 16:33   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
The ingame stats are much more important than the card stats. The card stats are just calculations which show overall ability of a player in certain aspect. A player with very high finishing, but average long shots (his shooting stat will still be good) will be useful in the box, but it won't be smart to attempt long shots with him. It will change the way you use the player and you won't know how exactly the player will perform in a game unless you see his ingame stats.

And yeah, EA could easily detect cheaters, but they just don't care for the PC version, because it makes them much less money and there aren't that many cheaters on console. But they have been changing some stuff as you can see, people who use trainers have received warnings and many people were banned, so I think they realized how many cheaters there are.
Thanks for your explanation, I agree with that.
But It still does not explain why you get advantage using a trainer that changes ONLY the card stats
This is the point that I cannot understand:
The trainer changes only 6 card stats, how can it result in any advantage if ingame stats are not changed?
Old 11/02/2016, 17:30   #189

Quote:
Thanks for your explanation, I agree with that.
But It still does not explain why you get advantage using a trainer that changes ONLY the card stats
This is the point that I cannot understand:
The trainer changes only 6 card stats, how can it result in any advantage if ingame stats are not changed?
That's interesting, I've been wondering about that aswell.
Old 11/02/2016, 19:54   #190

nepgaxbg(his Origin ID) has been removed from the ranking this week he had 22 wins. His cheat is detectable, suck it cheaters !
Old 11/02/2016, 20:14   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkhaizni1425 View Post
nepgaxbg(his Origin ID) has been removed from the ranking this week he had 22 wins. His cheat is detectable, suck it cheaters !
I knew it from the start.
Old 11/02/2016, 20:40   #192

I've been warned from EA today. Been playing FUT Champions, but mostly used the win hack.. Think i'll try to only use this for draft.

I would love to request a feature if that's possible, can you make the goals for the home/away team random but atleast above 3? Since I win every game with 5 goals which is kinda obvious
Old 11/02/2016, 20:52   #193

UNDETECTABLE LOL!
Old 11/03/2016, 07:39   #194

Got my first warning. because i played on FUT champions.
Old 11/03/2016, 08:29   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
Got my first warning. because i played on FUT champions.
what the text your warning??