Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o

Discussion on [PAID + FREE] FIFA 17 99ovr trainer by nepgax4o within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/04/2016, 21:02   #211

elite*gold: 0
99 OVR

in this moment EA can see your bot 99 OVR ? mutch people say yes
Old 11/05/2016, 03:47   #212

anybody help me, only in fut week end league.

if I leading a scoring against my opponent, I always Disconnect to main menu (DNF/Lose)

this message "you have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your internet cable is connected. you will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again.

my question : my opponent is "CHEATER" ???

Because that i got warning " we noticed a number of actions you took during your online matches were against our rules. if you keep breaking the rules , we may need to ban your fifa account from online play"

sorry for my bad english
Old 11/05/2016, 12:46   #213

it is true that the trainer is just visual. I played some games with it on v.s off today and didn't feel any difference.
Old 11/05/2016, 12:59   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductruongyo View Post
it is true that the trainer is just visual. I played some games with it on v.s off today and didn't feel any difference.
in my opinion you are right cause if the 99 ovr is real in game every player should have all the thraits unlocked for example in penalty every single players should have the arrow for direct the shoot, but is not,its only visual this is why EA isnt banning who using this trainer

sorry for my english
Old 11/05/2016, 13:22   #215

Quote:
I thought that too, but I scored a goal with Ledley and tried to do the backflip celebration, which only players with 90+ agility can do and Ledley only has 64 agility but he still did a backflip, which proves that the trainer increased his stats to 99. I was sceptical at first, but now I know it works.
Old 11/05/2016, 13:23   #216

I paid and got mail from shop that payment is done but no code to trainer. How long propably i will waiting for?
Old 11/05/2016, 14:12   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
I thought that too, but I scored a goal with Ledley and tried to do the backflip celebration, which only players with 90+ agility can do and Ledley only has 64 agility but he still did a backflip, which proves that the trainer increased his stats to 99. I was sceptical at first, but now I know it works.

so please explain to us too why for example in penalty not every player have the arrow? if you shoot the penalty with ben arfa for example he have the arrow with 87 ratings in penalty trainer should do a higher ratings for each players in penalty but in reality it doesnt/change at least 2-3 parameters at maximum
Old 11/05/2016, 14:26   #218

Bought the trainer for 7 days. It works great. Thank you for your work Nepgax.

That said, your software just destroyed FUT Champions :-)
I played over 10 Games now. Only two opponnents were not using the 99OVR cheat.

Just one opponnent used the free version. I saw his players having 99OVR while I were ingame.
The rest used either your version or a version similar to that. Their players showed up normal (just as mine) but you could easily tell that they were cheating.

I will finish my 25 games to see how high I can get. But all in all FUT Champions ist not worth it. Yes, if you really get a poor soul, that does not cheat, you have a free win, but most of the time you will play 99 OVR vs 99 OVR and that is not fun at all. (Even if you win) :-)

I will stick to Draft Mode
Old 11/05/2016, 15:08   #219

ok i have the proof trainer not work on online mode this is a screenshoot using trainer in offline draft

Old 11/05/2016, 15:54   #220

Hello matteoumb,
trainer is definitivly working. Maybe you did something wrong. Not every InGame Stat will be 99, but you can feel the diference straight away.

For me everything works fine. You can see it, when you are taking a Freekick. Just change the player. Everyone will have stats from ~88-99.
Old 11/05/2016, 15:57   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteoumb View Post
so please explain to us too why for example in penalty not every player have the arrow? if you shoot the penalty with ben arfa for example he have the arrow with 87 ratings in penalty trainer should do a higher ratings for each players in penalty but in reality it doesnt/change at least 2-3 parameters at maximum
Some stats don't increase that much, I remember some of my players had 79 volleys for example and 97 finishing. It's just how the trainer works, not all stats will be changed to 99, but the players will still be good.
Old 11/05/2016, 16:22   #222

chop look at the screenshots dudu havent a single thraits even spedster ramirez all even as defender probably the trainer works even online as you said its weird that on online mode the thraits remain disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandemFahrer View Post
Hello matteoumb,
trainer is definitivly working. Maybe you did something wrong. Not every InGame Stat will be 99, but you can feel the diference straight away.

For me everything works fine. You can see it, when you are taking a Freekick. Just change the player. Everyone will have stats from ~88-99.
yes but i meant that its only visual not real attributes
Old 11/05/2016, 16:49   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteoumb View Post
chop look at the screenshots dudu havent a single thraits even spedster ramirez all even as defender probably the trainer works even online as you said its weird that on online mode the thraits remain disabled

yes but i meant that its only visual not real attributes
Try to score a goal with a bad player and do the backflip or frontflip celebration. Only players with at least 90 agility can do it and if your player does the celebration, it means the trainer works.
I use a different 99 ovr trainer and it works in the match, it's not just visual.
Old 11/05/2016, 17:49   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
Try to score a goal with a bad player and do the backflip or frontflip celebration. Only players with at least 90 agility can do it and if your player does the celebration, it means the trainer works.
I use a different 99 ovr trainer and it works in the match, it's not just visual.
You might have a point there but I'm also sure that this trainer is not as OP as lots of people think. Very little difference can be noticed. I'm using a VPN to play game though; i dont know if it affects the trainer.
Old 11/05/2016, 18:18   #225

Quote:
You might have a point there but I'm also sure that this trainer is not as OP as lots of people think. Very little difference can be noticed. I'm using a VPN to play game though; i dont know if it affects the trainer.
I agree it's not that OP and if you aren't a good player you'll still lose a lot of games.
Why do you use a VPN to play the game?