Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone with plans to not play fifa world from today?

Discussion on Anyone with plans to not play fifa world from today? within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone with plans to not play fifa world from today?

...And if he isnt going to use his coins or players, and have a good heart, let me know that
Old 05/12/2015, 01:52   #2

I already stopped playing FIFA World since EA said that the game closes in 90 days
Old 05/12/2015, 12:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustapha_17 View Post
I already stopped playing FIFA World since EA said that the game closes in 90 days
Same here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FIFA WORLD CONTRACT HACK(fifa world trainer by cerny i think i've found one)
02/12/2015 - Fifa - 4 Replies
so i was googling for trainers and i got fifa world trainer by cerny saw a youtube video of it but it's not downloading on my laptop because it's saying probably it's a virus or maybe because of the uploader here's the youtube link i'm not saying download it but just watch it and share your opinion on the trainer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThmVsXUzVy4 maybe if it looks legit...
[Selling] EA SPORTS FIFA Brings a New Way to Play on Mobile--Fifa 15 Coins, Fifa 15 CD Key
10/14/2014 - Fifa Trading - 2 Replies
The most popular mode in the FIFA franchise, FIFA Ultimate Team™ is at the center of the mobile experience this season. With more than 80 per cent of FIFA 14 mobile fans playing FIFA Ultimate Team or Matches of the Week, the team is focused on combining innovative gameplay while enhancing the managerial experience of FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Mobile. To do that this season, the team is delivering two modes on mobile - FIFA Ultimate Team and Matches of the Week – and bringing new ways to play the...
Buy & Sell World of Warcraft Accounts == Flexible Payment Plans == Accountwarehouse
09/29/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 9 Replies
Buy WoW Classic Accounts Sell WoW Classic Account Buy WoW Accounts Sell WoW Account Why should you bring your business to Accountwarehouse? We have been in the MMO market for almost 7 years now and are still one of the most reputable companies around. We have 100% feedback on both the auction site and forums here along with flawless feedback on Ratepoint.
CAN'T PLAY FIFA WORLD! HELP GUYS!
08/27/2014 - Fifa - 6 Replies
Hi guys. I had a problem recently. Yesterday, I just want to do some matches on the online season, but i can't play matches (it says a problem, something like: "Ea server are not available this time. Please, check your internet connection and bla bla bla). Can someone help me with that? It's since yesterday that i have this problem. I can't even play single player, team of the week and tournament is invisible, i can't even click that. The only hack that use is for the contracts.