Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FW] How to make Hacked Players Stats !!

Discussion on [FW] How to make Hacked Players Stats !! within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FW] How to make Hacked Players Stats !!

Hi ,

I can teach anyone how can make Hacked Players Stats And control all Stats And control the height and weight Vs Coins fifa world

to call me

Origin : zer8o

Old 02/20/2015, 16:02   #2

This is why you don't teach idiots how to modify files that will use to play with others..
When you ******* got it working for you, you share with little idiot kids, the game becomes unplayable because single person you meet would have 7 feet TEVEZ or WILLIAN and running around tirelessly like a headless chicken..
If this game ever get's a new patch, I will keep the new exploit private and DB Master edit is getting patched too
Old 02/21/2015, 13:35   #3

I demand that this guy gets banned or muted so he stops posting threads regarding stuff he doesn't have proof of at the cost of money/coins. This is supposed to be a place where everyone shares anything freely, money-free. **** off mate.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FIFAWORLD] Hacked Players Stats
02/22/2015 - Fifa - 47 Replies
Hey Guys , I Made A Small Modification in fifa and got results Hacked Benzema-Playing Like Messi Hacked Balotelli- Playing Like Messi Hacked Immobile- Playing Like Messi So Let Me Explain Rating Of Player And His Stats Will Be Same But Its Not !!! They Are Changed And Every Hacked Player Have 92 Rated Everything (Not 99 To Avoid Ban)
Warrock Stats Update OVC Players?
04/11/2012 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Wollte wissen wie WRStats das rauskriegt wieviel % ovc nen spieler hat. WarRock Stats
TO all hacked players
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
If you wernt hacked, then dont read this and write all your stuff like bla bla ur fault bla bla. Quote: "Any important modifications will be notified to the users through the Web site in advance and it will be effective from the date of the notice." This is in rules of joymax, and as they didnt follow this rule when they released the pw change system and realised it without saying they were going to do so, you can propably chargeback JM for negligence. They owed the player a duty of...
make players get hacked these days
05/19/2009 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
all of them lost everything or +9s some1 hacked to the database? or these ppl get keylog here