Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Trainer

Discussion on New Trainer within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Trainer

Kingy91 - Pawelek212 Guys We Need New Update Mini Trainer For Win The Macth Help Please!
Old 08/22/2014, 15:03   #2

i need it too
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2014, 15:05   #3

whats the point of playing if u cheat?
Old 08/22/2014, 15:12   #4

some people never have fun with contracts expired
they got bored of this
so they using hack
about pawllek hack it just help you to get money but you lose fun with his hack
Old 08/22/2014, 15:29   #5

My view: I use contract freeze because the only one suffering is EA. I also only use the add goals in single players. In any game with both Online and Offline modes i hate the guys using cheats in Multiplayer. The rewards in single player are more or less the same as in multiplayer. Why shouldn't you just stick with using trainers in single player mode and use multiplayer to actually play. You mess up the whole game while you can get the same coins in single player. Apart from that, people will report you in multiplayer. Of course, it's EA, but there have been players banned. Why risk that. Even if you use a 2nd account, it's not like they can't trace where all the coins and players go to.

It's your own choise to cheat in Multiplayer but i really hope the ones that do get banned! We are here to play football, not to wait for half an hour to finally match someone that wants to play too. DIvision 1 and 2 are unplayable. Your mothers will be proud of you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2014, 16:08   #6

i totaly agree with contract freeze(i use it too) but he asked for trainer to win the match, i dont see the point in that, if u just use trainer to win the match the u dont play
Old 08/22/2014, 19:00   #7

The whole point of this game is to open packs and win good players. No need to mess up multiplayer with instant wins.