Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA WORLD FORMATION

Discussion on FIFA WORLD FORMATION within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FIFA WORLD FORMATION

Hello everyone,
after the update i found a new formation on fifa world 4-2-4 when i select it the game crashe please tell me if you have the same problem and how to fix it
Old 07/17/2014, 10:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzo163 View Post
Hello everyone,
after the update i found a new formation on fifa world 4-2-4 when i select it the game crashe please tell me if you have the same problem and how to fix it
I think you should check Fifa World website to ask and possibly find any fix for your problem. We're not FW support.
Old 07/17/2014, 11:05   #3

You can find FIFA World forum here:

But i just checked in game and i don't have 4-2-4. Sometimes they add things but later remove it. Just as the search function to find playernames was taken away some weeks ago just after they brought it in game some hours before due to crashes.

Where does it show 4-2-4? Somewhere on the bottom of the list? In the past i sometimes saw different tactics there but could not choose them.

Tags
fifa, formation, world