Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅New Feature: Smash Opponent✅🚨🔥😈CA's FC24😈🚨🔥Instant Win, Freeze Ball,99 Stats🚨🔥

Discussion on ✅New Feature: Smash Opponent✅🚨🔥😈CA's FC24😈🚨🔥Instant Win, Freeze Ball,99 Stats🚨🔥 within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 12/23/2023, 18:21   #31

elite*gold: 1029
The Black Market: 130/0/0
FC24 Updated
Added a few options
  • Smash opponent, activate this feature in UT menu, then go into a match in any UT mode, score 1 goal, cause opponent team will be frozen and can't move, then the cheese will automatically kick him safely. You can use it as your new WL rank 1 method.
  • Ball teleport protection. Activate this if you want to give a hard time to ball teleporters, and the cheat will crash their game.
  • Crash opp, use it as the new disconnect method, use it when you win/lose.

Important
If your match doesn't end after you score, wait for FC24 loading logo to go away (logo will be where your radar is) , after logo goes away wait 3-5 seconds and ALT F4 game (you will get win)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2024, 20:25   #32

FC24 is updated, changelog as follows:

-Added "Unlock PowerShot+, 99 shot power, 99 finishing, 99 short passing,
TikiTaka+, Unlock FirstTouch+, 99 BallControl, 99 Long Shots"

Keep in mind they are hidden from your or the opponent, they won't be visible in player stats, but you can feel them in game, especially in power shots or normal shots.

Don't forget to put Opponent GK on beginner from pro club tabs for the best results.

Enjoy
Old 01/09/2024, 21:09   #33

Dear CA FC24 users,

FC24 Private is released. Please see the link below for details.

In light of these release of FC24 private, prices for our current FC24 public has been adjusted accordingly.

IMPORTANT: For users who have made a MONTH key purchase between the dates January 2nd until January 6th, you can opt-in to upgrade to private for JUST the price difference by opening a ticket with your inquiry (Make sure to send your current key so we can validate the purchase.)

With that said, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team. Thank you for being a part of the CA Gaming community.

CA Gaming Team
Old 01/17/2024, 02:32   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I want to give a short review of the product as it is pretty high in price.

First, do I think it is worth the price? Yes and no, it depends what you need.

Reason why it could be worth for you:
- You actually want to use more hardcore features and don't want really play legit, this provider is your best bet, it has the most safe to use "rage" features like crippling the opponent etc.
- You want to cheat in proclub for yourself, this alone makes it worth the price in my opinion when you are a proclub player in a league or something. The customizing virtual pro setting works perfectly and is hidden, also to give yourself just 99.

No the price isn't worth for you:
- Obviously the opposite from above, if you want to legit play the game and especially if you need GTF primarily this is not worth for you. The GTF included here is ***, I can't describe it better then this, it is not a good feature, the decision to make it automatic by default is just not great, its way to obvious when you green time tap ins, but the script misses sometimes to greentime important shots. If you want GTF you should use another provider that provides a normal double tap GTF feature.
- Ok second if you fall into the above category and you don't play proclubs, you can use soemthing else that is cheaper as said if you search for a GTF + div spoofer for example there are cheaper options that are sadly better too as mentioned above.

Besides that the key selling features all are great quality and everythign worked, so I can recommend it from this point of view, I think if they improve the GTF it would upgrade the whole cheat by a lot. Also if they maybe add more of their proclubs feature it is a must for every proclub player as mentioned, there is no other tool out there with the same features.

That's my review/feedback.

Hope you all do well in your WL matches!
Old 01/17/2024, 16:47   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 334
So i wanted to add a review of the cheat. what the guys offer's is outstanding!
the legecy defending is somthing i've used in every Fifa and still able to use
its basicly auto defending and its so incredible good!

also the competitive settings is also mad good, i've always struggled with doing good passes and pretty much sucked at the game, and the passing + thruball assistance makes me always do perfect passes almost no mistakes at all.

I've upgraded to there private version that offers partial 99, all i can say its incredible! every player becomes so good. the price is abit high im not going to lie, but in the end no one else can offer what those guys here do so if you want the safest and most future's that can be done army is the cheat to use!

Also, i would say i've tried every other cheap cheat for ea fc 24, and most of them have only green time finishing working, they offer things like divison spoofer but there spoofer works 3 out of 10 times, with army i've had 0 issues and everything works all the time.

Also i would say that there support, and community is really helpful! if you have an issue or anything you need help with there are admins or normal users that will help you out within short time thats somthing not often others offers so huge plus.

8.5 out of 10 for public cheat
10 out of 10 for private cheat, if youre going to buy one of them i would try to buy the private if they have open spots for it! but in the end both are really good

Tags
eafc24 99 stats, eafc24 cheats, fc24 99 stats, fc24 always win, fc24 cheats