Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

Discussion on DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft) within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/27/2020, 00:32   #391 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
just download the file again and reinstall it if it doesn't work !! and everything will work. the key is the same. only replace the Syme file

everything works. only some of those who updated for the first time at night have problems

our government is developing such a thing as a "SOVEREIGN INTERNET" and for this reason there were problems with the program last week. not experience. tet, it's not about me. so there were problems. our state does not notify us about similar project works, although I believe this is fundamentally wrong

Add your new file to the window defender exceptions !! since it works after all. I'm not one uded are playing us a lot more than any cheat polzuutsya ours. but in any case, we will have an update tonight. interesting. and we will add 2 new functions as well as anti-CHEAT which is already implemented in the program how to use it I will make a video now. and also. we will add something interesting for online drafts) that would only catch cheaters who twist the account and at THE expense of their risk. get a win. ! new game sticks.. which should be used

Did you say I will update tonight , will you do ?
Old 01/27/2020, 20:10   #392 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

where is the update ?
Old 01/27/2020, 21:13   #393 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Все отлично работает !!! На twich.tv/starxspb

making a new video clip. I will show 4 types of launching skills of players. This has long been available, but apparently not everyone still understands it. we will also update today closer to the night, adding 2 functions. one for devisions, the other for draft online. Our program is updated automatically so I will definitely report it. we did a test against competitors ' cheats. I want to inform you that our cheat is much better behaved. in particular, this applies to fitness and safety, well, we added a couple of interesting things that help strengthen your composition if you got a cheater against you ! I was just sick this week, so I might not have time to answer questions. BUT I am already healthy and full of energy. making 20 wins in the Weekend League !

there are many functions that are not displayed in the program !! keep in mind. those who want to know which ones. write to the PM ! We have everything that all competitors have combined ! I hope you understand me friends hehe.

....well I did exactly that and have not heard anything from you yet
Old 01/28/2020, 18:33   #394 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How can this be bought? Website isn't clear...
Old 01/29/2020, 11:31   #395

hello everyone. I will write more detailed information soon ! just here came the problem blocked the CHANNEL on YouTube. according to the EA SPORT complaint, they got me.. now I select a convenient video hosting service where you can talk openly about everything. Not like on YouTube. who are inconvenient they easily find a reason for blocking.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2020, 13:48   #396 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
hello everyone. I will write more detailed information soon ! just here came the problem blocked the CHANNEL on YouTube. according to the EA SPORT complaint, they got me.. now I select a convenient video hosting service where you can talk openly about everything. Not like on YouTube. who are inconvenient they easily find a reason for blocking.
when will the cheat be updated? you said you'd update , I have not used the cheat for 1 week.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2020, 14:44   #397

Dark Trainer FIFA 20 FULL (Skills Safe mod)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuhara13 View Post
when will the cheat be updated? you said you'd update , I have not used the cheat for 1 week.
SKILLS works !! in addition, on F8-F9, the function kills The handicap of the cheater who is against you. ! as well as part of the functions. ANTI-CHEAT

we will update the rest today. since it is possible to update the game
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2020, 15:36   #398 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
SKILLS works !! in addition, on F8-F9, the function kills The handicap of the cheater who is against you. ! as well as part of the functions. ANTI-CHEAT

to be precise updated today? I want the cheat to work as before
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2020, 18:27   #399 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1

is this the last update?
Old 01/29/2020, 18:54   #400 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You sent me an email, but it says i'm missing a bin file.
I sent you my hw id but could you send the file?
Old 01/29/2020, 21:52   #401 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Is f8-f9 (players rating 255) visible for the opponents?
Old 01/30/2020, 11:05   #402

no of course the opponent doesn't see it !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2020, 11:50   #403 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
no of course the opponent doesn't see it !

where is the update ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2020, 17:42   #404 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good afternon, I send you the email yesterday night, please give me an answer
Old 01/30/2020, 23:32   #405 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonmusa View Post
Good afternon, I send you the email yesterday night, please give me an answer
Same here, I did 2 days ago