Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft)

Discussion on DARK TRAINER FIFA 20 (wl,Dev,Draft) within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 12/05/2019, 14:57   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi, a quick question. Is there a way to enable hidden green time finishing? Thanks.

OK I am getting an error message when I use this trainer on online rivals. It says EA servers have detected a data mismatch and exits me out of the game. Why is this so?
Old 12/05/2019, 15:42   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@hflower, because you active Legacy Defending before enter in match. Don't play with Legacy Defending because you will get ban!!!!

If you want to play with Legacy Defending after each game don't forget to disable F1., and re-enable after begin match.
Old 12/05/2019, 15:52   #108 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allex2018 View Post
@hflower, because you active Legacy Defending before enter in match. Don't play with Legacy Defending because you will get ban!!!!

If you want to play with Legacy Defending after each game don't forget to disable F1., and re-enable after begin match.
OK thanks. I will try one more time.
Old 12/05/2019, 20:31   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For me this is the best trainer!!!!!! Better then @ because have in plus function DarksidersX aka F7 Handicap.
And players pass better and interception better ball!!!!
Old 12/05/2019, 20:48   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone get elite with F7 ?
Old 12/06/2019, 09:47   #111

all correctly say guys ! All right. with Pxilok banyat. Yes same for SKILLS. And have another guy which the same on this forum sells. he is doing well, except that there is no real fitness! there's only VISUAL fitness. And at all that would you understood. In our cheat we take functions from all cheats. the best and we compose at us. therefore there are more functions in the program than are actually written

However the most proper visible and strongest we collect in F7 in. there are more than 140 functions. there are invisible talents in the game. those that were in the last part. each player had 72 of them. and that we have 11 players with 72 functions, that 800 functions. + new talents + Handicap + increased opportunities. + Teamwork and the rest moments 5 stars and other. So that.. pressing F7 applies about 1000 changes in memory. If you take each individual player. That's it. We have kept our old TALENTS are the same. At first I thought they didn't do any good. However, when we started testing. The game was updated 2 times and talents invisible clearly began to give sense. If I had felt it alone, it would have been different. can be considered a mistake. BUT in the chat I built this function to people and said nothing and People themselves began to say that unrealistic goals fly. run differently . And I understood that Yes these talents which in game not in sight and which were in 19 FIFA they there is and here. they're just not visible on the menu. that's it. In past parts of full of the was such things which the same were not are visible but worked. Incidentally there is things which in game are visible BUT they at all not affect not on that when are looking characteristics players in REALLY MATCH WITHIN. there are many indicators that are not tied to anything. And this is such a story for a long time. with 15 FIFA they smoothly with each goth engage more and more of these characteristics. But there are still empty there ENDURANCE STRENGTH and others. I can write only empty functions.. many rely on them when buying players. although these are only visual functions. they have not yet been attached to FIFA 20 here are the things.

Old 12/06/2019, 11:33   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I hope you get banned over and over, I report each and every cheater nowadays.

Also, still 25 wins in WL without cheats, bet you can't even get gold 1 with cheats. I beat you fools anyway, only the odd case gets the win.

Losers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 13:17   #113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
My Trainer dosent update. When i press F7 it says two times off
Old 12/06/2019, 14:47   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sent the money but didnt receive product. Dont recommend
Old 12/06/2019, 14:49   #115 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Press 1 time after say off-off @
@ I get Elite 2 with cheat so sit down!!!! Everytime I'm in Top 100 in WL, easy.
Old 12/06/2019, 16:01   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatLS View Post
Sent the money but didnt receive product. Dont recommend
send me your e-mail. there is no such thing that a person would pay and not get !!! write your mail let's solve the question you what.. we're clear. it's Gansta
Old 12/06/2019, 20:47   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
send me your e-mail. there is no such thing that a person would pay and not get !!! write your mail let's solve the question you what.. we're clear. it's Gansta
Send you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allex2018 View Post
Press 1 time after say off-off @
@ I get Elite 2 with cheat so sit down!!!! Everytime I'm in Top 100 in WL, easy.
Thanks. But not working. No Green Link and Fitness. And all other.

I need Update
Old 12/07/2019, 13:15   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckaay View Post
Send you a PM

Thanks. But not working. No Green Link and Fitness. And all other.

I need Update
it updates automatically at startup !!! everything works !
Old 12/07/2019, 14:26   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa View Post
sent you a PM with my e-mail
Old 12/07/2019, 18:54   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

F7 doesn't work. Just tells me off off off and off. Also timed finishing doesn't work.

Here's what I do:

Start fifa
Start trainer
Press F7

Nothing happens.

Can someone write clear instructions?