only to me it seems that with f7 only the opponent is benefited by the script? or have I wrong how to activate the handicap? (F7)
Its true opponent seems to be getting the advantage when f7 is activated. You can read many posts about it in this thread. Some say its not true some say its true so yeah its difficult to understand whats causing it. For me as I said in an other post does not work. I am getting 0 advantage using this trainer so I stopped using it. I use other trainer which is much better.
Its true opponent seems to be getting the advantage when f7 is activated. You can read many posts about it in this thread. Some say its not true some say its true so yeah its difficult to understand whats causing it. For me as I said in an other post does not work. I am getting 0 advantage using this trainer so I stopped using it. I use other trainer which is much better.
What is the name of your other user? I sent you a message
Just tried to start the program and it gave me this...
does anyone know what that means in Englisch?
How to fix it?
Hi, everybody. sorry that there was a problem it didn't depend on me. A major hoster was hacked today. and there was data on it. here's the file download it and replace it with the previous one. everything will work. we will solve the problem as soon as the hoster fixes its errors
Hi, everybody. sorry that there was a problem it didn't depend on me. A major hoster was hacked today. and there was data on it. here's the file download it and replace it with the previous one. everything will work. we will solve the problem as soon as the hoster fixes its errors
Excuse me, I want to buy your software, however I have just seen your comment that the hoster was hacked. So how can I buy it? Thank you so much.
And can you convert the price in US dollars, please?
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa
Hi, everybody. sorry that there was a problem it didn't depend on me. A major hoster was hacked today. and there was data on it. here's the file download it and replace it with the previous one. everything will work. we will solve the problem as soon as the hoster fixes its errors
I tried sometimes to pay but it can not be done. They said that there was technological error. What should I do now?
After using the hack a while i can say this:
1. Chemestry styles does not work.
2. Keys to activate the hack are retarded, like backspace and stuff like that. You cant use your computer for anything else while the hack is on. Also there are keys that say ON/OFF even doe they are not on the hack.
Also the sounds sometimes say ON/OFF but sometimes it just makes a sound and you do not know if it is on or off.
3. F7 is a disgrace, it makes your players retards on the field. When I play without F7 I play MUCH better. GUYS, DO NOT USE F7.
4. It gives your squad 255 or 25 and stuff like that you can't understand anything, you cant open packs with this hack and things like that.
5. I cant see the difference with F1.
Only thing that works in your hack is side changer which you can use for squad battles, anything else is 0.
Bro, if you want to make a hack and sell it please buy the other hack posted on epvp and learn from them, im using yours just because their side changer is a bit off.
Do not insult me like you did to the others who said something negative about the hack because i did not lie, everything I said is true and 100% correct.
After using the hack a while i can say this:
1. Chemestry styles does not work.
2. Keys to activate the hack are retarded, like backspace and stuff like that. You cant use your computer for anything else while the hack is on. Also there are keys that say ON/OFF even doe they are not on the hack.
Also the sounds sometimes say ON/OFF but sometimes it just makes a sound and you do not know if it is on or off.
3. F7 is a disgrace, it makes your players retards on the field. When I play without F7 I play MUCH better. GUYS, DO NOT USE F7.
4. It gives your squad 255 or 25 and stuff like that you can't understand anything, you cant open packs with this hack and things like that.
5. I cant see the difference with F1.
Only thing that works in your hack is side changer which you can use for squad battles, anything else is 0.
Bro, if you want to make a hack and sell it please buy the other hack posted on epvp and learn from them, im using yours just because their side changer is a bit off.
Do not insult me like you did to the others who said something negative about the hack because i did not lie, everything I said is true and 100% correct.
I have been telling this for a month but no one understands.
dark side says all time everything works everything works but it doesn't work but she doesn't understand it
FIFA 20 Live Editor V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL+TRIAL ORIGIN Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ul 09/23/2019 - Fifa - 8 Replies HI
someone needs this download link
Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ultimate Team FUT Draft, Volta, Pro Clubs, Co-op, Online Seasons, Career) Trainer (0.9) LITE VERSION
https://pxilok.ru/threads/fifa-20-fiix-ultimate-t eam-fut-draft-volta-pro-clubs-co-op-online-seasons -career-trainer-0-9-lite-version.473/#post-4265
FIFA 20 Live Editor
and
FIFA 20 V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN
Dark Side trainer 99+ ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN) 02/09/2019 - Fifa - 28 Replies Dark Side trainer 99+
ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
??? FIFA 19 Trainer FULL + Trial + DARK SIDE 99
I need this software ЧИТ FIFA 19 (V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
* has someone
[Selling] Draft Wins ! Selling Draft wins in EUW/EUNE/Turkey need vouches! 06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello, I am selling draft wins in regions near the EU.
Doesn't matter how many champions you have I can play with anything, as soon as you will request for the wins, I will start working on it.
Payment only through paypal!
http://i.imgur.com/KZTAutl.png
Need Vouches~~
My skype: jacob.etiel