you'll get kicked if you activate legacy defending.
The trick is to start legacy defending once the match begins.
I have a question to ask which has been bothering me for some time. When one chooses Fut all mode Fitness 99, the fitness of my players before the start of the match is 99. This is activated once I switch my squads. That is clear enough.
However, when I choose Fitness DR & WL, the fitness of my players does not change despite me switching the squads. Moreover, during gameplay the fitness of my players continues to decline even when I choose Fut all mode Fitness 99. So despite choosing these 2 options, the fitness of my players continues to deteriorate. Am I missing something here? Which is the best fitness choice to choose when I am playing DR or WL?
F7-DARK SIDE ( no Fitness,Weak foot 5, Skill Moves 5*, Traits, handicap, Time Finishing, teamwork on 3 lines. ,Picking a weak opponent , Teamwork styles + to features. Anti Alt Tab, good ***** on the field.
and each player has more than 72 changes. 11 players in the team. 793 changes will come into play
F6 - No Fitness
"1" Weak foot 5*
"2" Skill Moves 5*
"3" High Work Rate -HANDICAP-Now your ai players (bots) will play at the most difficult level. This means the Handicap in the game will be on your side
"4" Traits (other talent)
"F1" legacy defending - Standard protection. Players are not taken away when the strike button is pressed without the ball
"Home" Player Link
All Successful victories. And happy new year friends. I don't know how managed to translate into ENGLISH the picture hehe.. but I hope it turned out. Soon I will write all the English subtitles in the video and tell you all more details friends. ! sapsibo all. Alex Mego thank you. helping me is not enough. I sell something easily, and many others do not understand. Thanks again friend. Most importantly, you remember friends. to play you must still be able to. Understand. if you take a gun now how much it will be useful in your hands, or if we compare the military, who was in the army and already knows how to do something. So it is here. The ability to play you in the first place helps, well, cheat. this is a Great KALESHNIKOV, which does not stall in the water and hrenachit so hehe. .well, that's a surprise. metafora I am for peace in the world friends, I think you know that.
FIFA 20 Live Editor V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL+TRIAL ORIGIN Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ul 09/23/2019 - Fifa - 8 Replies HI
someone needs this download link
Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ultimate Team FUT Draft, Volta, Pro Clubs, Co-op, Online Seasons, Career) Trainer (0.9) LITE VERSION
https://pxilok.ru/threads/fifa-20-fiix-ultimate-t eam-fut-draft-volta-pro-clubs-co-op-online-seasons -career-trainer-0-9-lite-version.473/#post-4265
FIFA 20 Live Editor
and
FIFA 20 V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN
Dark Side trainer 99+ ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN) 02/09/2019 - Fifa - 28 Replies Dark Side trainer 99+
ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
??? FIFA 19 Trainer FULL + Trial + DARK SIDE 99
I need this software ЧИТ FIFA 19 (V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
* has someone
[Selling] Draft Wins ! Selling Draft wins in EUW/EUNE/Turkey need vouches! 06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello, I am selling draft wins in regions near the EU.
Doesn't matter how many champions you have I can play with anything, as soon as you will request for the wins, I will start working on it.
Payment only through paypal!
http://i.imgur.com/KZTAutl.png
Need Vouches~~
My skype: jacob.etiel