Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about coin selling

Discussion on Question about coin selling within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about coin selling

Hey there.

So I used to sell my coins off back in the day on FUT around this time of year, before coin cap was put in place, and never (to my knowledge) had a ban or warning of any kind. I didn't bother with last year's FIFA, but brought it again for 17 and got bang into FUT ('Just when I thought I was out...').

So I'm bored senseless with it, and looking to sell the coins to some mates. I'm curious as to how successful this will be, for them anyway. I'm looking to answer the following;

1/ I take it the bot that picks up the coin selling looks for multiple trades of the same player? I was planning on getting them to buy a super expensive player each and do it as 1 sale per account.

2/ Does it take into account quick transfers of bulk amounts of coins? We're talking millions in this situation.

3/ Lets say I get banned, while I don't care for Fifa 17 I'd probably come back for 18. Will this affect playing online for 18?

I know a lot of this is theoretical from the community end, but looking to see if people have gone through this and know the score? I won't cry if I'm banned over Fifa for life, not the end of the world, but I'd feel bad if my mates got in the s*** because of me. They know the risks involved but I'd rather not be the cause.

Thanks in advance for any help offered!

FYI this is for PS4, if that matters.
Old 05/18/2017, 06:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would just simply say use IF player. 500k for 24 hours max.
Old 05/23/2017, 13:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 169/2/3
hallo
i would buy coins

Tags
ban, coins, sell