Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fifa Coins interview with the Chinese womens team

Discussion on Fifa Coins interview with the Chinese womens team within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fifa Coins interview with the Chinese womens team

From the host country of 1991 years for Fifa Coins women's World Cup to the FIFA women's World Cup final in 1999, the Chinese women's team has played an important role for a long time. Are missing the women's World Cup in Germany in 2011, after qualifying, "iron roses" inside the World Cup proudly blooming. FIFA's interview, the women's teammates will beat the next rival the United States, and strive to make the final. While in the next quarter final, the Chinese women's team will be against the U.S. women, in 1999, the Chinese women's team is sorry in a penalty shoot-out defeat to the United States, only missed opportunity.

Again, this time against the team general vian recall the scene from the 1999 World Cup final defeat to the United States, "at that time, I also reading primary school, I remember that game very well. Chinese women's football World Cup final in 1999, is one of my dreams began to the starting point. At that time, the sun is my favorite player, she is the hero in my heart."In the history within the women's World Cup, China and the United States from the third meeting between the two, the Chinese team did not win.

Vian frankly, the team would like fighters in to the game, "for us, this is a key game, we will be like mighty men to fight. With the accumulation of games, my performance is getting better and better, for different styles with the opponent, we also increasingly adapt. We all hope that final, it is everybody's goal, but we will not be back pressure."

Stronger than the body but flawed defensive team USA, "by watching the game, we are aware of their advantages and disadvantages. By then, we will use our strengths to attack their weaknesses. They upper hand is that the body strong, and offensive and defensive fast. But they exist many topics on the defensive end, such as their relief, this is a point we can capitalize on."