Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fiesta server looking for host.

Discussion on Fiesta server looking for host. within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fiesta server looking for host.

Probably the best server you are going to find, we just need a host.

Some of you may remember me as Kreain, the guy who ran Athens Fiesta, me and a friend Berzerker have been working on our files for a little while now and we are sure we have the most stable and balanced server out there, servers like Terra Online claim that they do, yet they still use the default shn's with their items just added to them.

I will discuss more when we have better communication, thats if you take this thread seriously and decide to contact me. If so, here is my email, , I would prefer you post your email too, as my msn is buggy and does not receive invitations well.

We expect the host to be a dedicated host, with atleast 6-8gb RAM minimum and high upload rate.

Sorry to sound picky