Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Fiesta] Insanity Online

Discussion on [Fiesta] Insanity Online within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Fiesta] Insanity Online

Our server's looking for more players! We're ranked #1 on top of games( ) and are growing rapidly everyday!

Rates:
Exp x60 - Drop x30

Features:
Correct Exp/drop tables - Adult Staff - No lag/100mbps connection - Free premium beauty coupon - Advanced innovative development team - Guild extensions/skill extensions - Start With 5 Silver - Custom Face/Eyes/Hair - Over 100 custom items and counting(more in development) - Custom cash shop items/outfits(coming soon) - REAL WORKING Lvl 100 job change+skills - All current maps/New maps/monsters(customs coming soon) - Custom skills(coming soon) - Daily events - Custom Quests - More custom content implementation coming soon - Great Economy - Daily Backups - Vote for cash shop coins - Unique donation system 1 usd = 2000 coins Paypal / Smart Money - German Support/Pinoy Support(expanding) - First private server with a working weapon license system - & So Much MORE!

Join us now!

Don't worry about the insanity website, it's still under development! We've been busy with the game, and will be changing it soon! =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2010, 02:00   #2

il try it looks nice
Old 08/17/2010, 02:18   #3

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Edit: Backlink now found
Old 08/17/2010, 07:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebus404 View Post
You need a backlink or mods/admins will delete your weblink and lock your thread.
Check the website, we posted a back link.
Old 08/20/2010, 15:29   #5

cant register :OOO !??!??!
Old 08/20/2010, 15:30   #6

plz make me an account somone that can register!! Plz
Old 08/20/2010, 23:47   #7

*bumps* Updated the rates!

xp x20 drop x10!
Old 08/22/2010, 13:12   #8

the server is not so good i dont like this server so little rates >.<
Old 08/24/2010, 05:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by meio123 View Post
the server is not so good i dont like this server so little rates >.<
That's your opinion..

And you're probably one of the people who plays the high rates, max's all the the classes, then quits not long after.

This server's about bringing the challenge of fiesta back, we don't want to baby the players by spoon-feeding them everything. Where's the fun in that? The players that have joined, that are currently playing, love a good challenge. We don't want to follow in the footsteps of other private servers. Have you noticed servers like the one you've suggested have either died, or are dieing slowly? It's due to the lack of creativity, by following the same OLD trend. We're trying to take that extra step, go that extra mile, to become one of the greatest fiesta private servers out there.
Old 08/25/2010, 08:10   #10

if you want us to bring challenge there is always OS, we play PS for fun and try out various build, anyway need more info on item mall
Old 08/25/2010, 12:50   #11

I can't register x.x
Old 08/28/2010, 17:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
if you want us to bring challenge there is always OS, we play PS for fun and try out various build, anyway need more info on item mall
well its your opinion on about OS well playing on other pserver that is highrates doesn't let you enjoy your rare items that you looted iall you can hear is i want HG and karens.

the Insanity Online pserver brings back the real essence of Fiesta in where you could meet friends and enjoy your time with friends what would happen to a server that you only hear is i want a HG or a karen? and I personally think that it also helps you learn tactics and your way of thinking on playing a mid rate server.

as of now the only server that uses the real exp calculation for mobs is insanity online you can go to other pserver that says we got x40 exp but try to compute it it doesn't really gives you the right exp the development team of insanity has done a lot on the core files fixed a lot on it. there are lots of private servers that says that they have this x?? exp and x?? drop rates but all of them fail. look at the drop rates on insanity they really drop greens and blues even if you kill a slime you would see a green item in less than 5 kills. so far no private server has done that. well its really up to you if you would play it or not since the post was just recruiting players but they are not looking for negative feedbacks from other users. Go play some pserver and i can assure you that most of the exp and drops are miscalculated.

at the poster above me that can't register accounts it here

Old 09/14/2010, 00:54   #13

Umm can someone upload the download links and all the stuff u need
Pleaaseee and thank yooouuss
Old 09/14/2010, 01:50   #14

Its actually 40x exp now
Old 09/29/2010, 18:26   #15

Good , Stable Server. i played this server for 2 month , now i make a break ;D
if u want a good fiesta pserver , play on this server !