Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Npc

Discussion on Adding Npc within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding Npc

Hi
i want to add npc what files that needs to add it
Old 03/29/2022, 16:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
to create a new npc model:
MobInfo.shn
MobInfoServer.shn
MobViewInfo.shn
MobWeapon.shn
MobSpecies.shn
QuestSpecies.shn
If you want to give him a player look or add accessories and weapons:
NpcViewInfo.shn
to locate the npc in the game:
World/Npc.txt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Visualize max skill / adding new npc item / adding new npc
04/10/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello ! I'm a little bit confused about disabling some skills from the client.You know if a server is cap 80 I don't want skills above to appear.I tried to make this happen some time ago and the client crashed every time I opened the skill window "S". I know it's about disabling some skills by putting 0 instead of 1 in a line but how do I do it in the proper way because, as I said, it crashed every time. And secondly, is there a software of an easy way to add new NPCs, add new items to...
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall
03/19/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Hello there, I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source. Now I have a few questions about it. 1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source? 2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot. 3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped. Thanks...
Adding NPC in NPC Dialog
12/17/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Okay so I'm running 5165 (Conqure SX) I'm new to Conqure and a little rusty in c# I was wondering weather I could charge more cps each time you want a higher level so 15-16 costing 2k cps and 16-17 3k and if so would this be about right #endregion #region Vanish CO leveling NPC case 0001: { if (option == 0) ...
[Request Help] In adding new Uniques Spawn + adding its notice
03/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello ... I am learning some DB Editing .. i wanted any one to explain HOW TO , add new unique spawn at one place , like add a Devil shitan at jangan door ever 2 hours from last kill .. ++ i wanted to know how to add Unique Notice .. like " Demon shitan has appeared in Roc Mt. "