Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chaos Ini etc.

Discussion on Chaos Ini etc. within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Chaos Ini etc.

Moin moin,

hat wer eventuell die "Offiinis" welche nach Siren Schloss kamen und könnte mir die nötigen serversite scripte zur Verfügung stellen? gerne auch per pm.
Old 12/05/2021, 19:22   #2

Also Chaosini ist in 2k15, oder whatever Files du benutzt, die ganze zeit schon drin, ob komplett kein plan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2021, 19:36   #3

zumindest die Chaos Ini ja hab ich gefunden. Karen Ini, Seedrachen etc wenn die jemand hat würde ich mich freuen wenn ich die zugespielt bekommen würde

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3dtexture.ini and 3deffect.ini
03/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey, i wanted to edit some 130 blade glow, but as i see i miss alot of .dds files and folder :? i did some things whit BATCH Extractor, but i dont get that program.. pls gimme some help :) ty, Soemaal Btw, i will be more active now.
[2000000] not found in ini/Armor.ini!
03/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
not found in ini/Armor.ini! thats the error i get, i just dled the client thingy to run multiple and i put it in the folder. when i run it it says not found in ini/Armor.ini!. I just system restored so i dont know if it worked before i installed the new thing. I searched it and only found the error almost similar when running comini bot
help l2.ini user.ini ...
02/09/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Please help to the user.ini and the l2.ini and the npcname-e to the user.ini more zoom and the l2.ini more rang vision and the npcname to look the levels please help to in the server official
ini\TxtColor.ini
11/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Goal: most of the complaints about pixelbased macros (besides "HELP i can't get it to work") picking up red (monster bar) somewhere else like from player armor. Similar problems with yellow (item names), ... So I was looking around trying to find if I could change these colors to less-used ones, and if so where to change it (and could it be done automatically: change, run CO for the macro, change back). I did find one clue (I'm a bit strapped for time due to exams - and I'm not all that good):...
Someone decrypt this ini plz(or give set.ini)
06/14/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Its for lineage2extreme help me out please.