Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skills edit

Discussion on Skills edit within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skills edit

Hey guys! I am trying to edit an action file (Archer-M.dat) in order to change skills effects (nif files) with action editor so after I edit and save it there is no change in the game, I cast skills but they still have default effect not the one changed by me. I pay the person that helps me. My discord imnot1234#1083
Old 04/05/2021, 18:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
The DATs do not determine what effect is being played after the usage of a KF File, not NIF btw. DATs determined the effect and sound usage on Athens files but anything later it uses the ActionEffect system which requires you to edit the Text Keys within the KF file
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My First Edit =D (noobish edit xD)
12/07/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
My first edit, slipknot dark wizard :o:p:rolleyes: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z108/fireeleme nt27/256522933.jpghttp://i193.photobucket.com/albu ms/z108/fireelement27/256527972.jpg
my 130 blade edit.(2nd edit done on my own)
08/07/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
well here is my 130 blade edit i hope you like it...ps if some one could make an edit for the 130 club and post me a download link i would be greatfull i do not have the time right now to search for the files to do so with the texture and effect
110 Black trojan armor Edit\mod 1st edit i made !!
03/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Okay. im just new @ editing and ppl like Dejavu devilsmum and the whole did inspirate me very very much:D but all i did find was 120+ weps edits and armors :( and im a 110 tro:cool: so ... i made a ghost like edit for a tro armor
First Edit. Simple. Lucky Time and Metempsychosis edit.
12/20/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
Here is a very simple lucky time edit. Its Red/white. As you read in the title, it is my first edit ever. So please don't flame too much. I plan to try and get better at edits. Edits: 120 black tro armor Red/White Luckytime and 2ndMetempsychosis Extract Lucky time edit to: Conquer 2.0/c3/effect Extract 120 armor edit to: Conquer 2.0/cs/textures
Request for lvl 115 Backsword Edit and 100 Robe Edit
11/17/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, Is there any chance someone could show me some cool edits of the lvl 100 and 115 Tao robes, and the 110 and 115 Backswords? Just post some screenies for me and upload them if you like :p They're gonna be on a large female though so make them sexy! :D :cool: