Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about fiesta offical source

Discussion on about fiesta offical source within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink about fiesta offical source

i found the part of source of fiesta offical verson on pastebin....

someone have the full fiesta source?
Old 10/30/2019, 14:24   #2

very old..i have on my nas somewhere the complete c file
Old 11/05/2019, 03:36   #3

@ it's complete source? please share it...ty so much!!

TheAJ#7283 (discord) said ,he has the offical source..but i dont know if the source files from gamigo
Old 11/17/2019, 05:27   #4

the person telling you they have source don't have it they are lieing to you.

they was a person in the fiesta private server dev discord that hacked the data center gamigo host their eu operations in earlier in the year. he kept posting stuff in the discord as he was moveing his way around the data center hacking the firewalls gamigo have and their ddos protection device they have in the data center from the data center he hacked the gamigo IT teams mobiles and the systems they use at gamigo which are apparently macs and going by what he posted in the end a few of us think he got a lot of something we guess he got source because after that apparently the entire data center had their servers wiped and it affected a few online games and other services. what he did was a very very sopisticated targeted attack and none of us really know what he got because he quit the scene.