Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Re-Release] Odin Fat Pack

Discussion on [Re-Release] Odin Fat Pack within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Re-Release] Odin Fat Pack

Since Venipa is hosting the complete pack already feel free to download it there.

Download (2,4 GB):

Content:
- An Outspark-ish Website remake
- Official Client and Server Patches (Outspark with and without Xtrap)
- Test Clients/Patches/Serversided (Outspark)
- Different Versions of the Operator Tool (Most likely for respective Server Versions, also Debug Versions)
- An Archive of Outsparks Client bins. (Client.bins Version 234 - 465)
- The Outspark Serverfiles with and without Joker. (Files without Joker should have less bugs afaik)
- An Archive called Fiesta_US_PDB_20170827_1.02.164 which contains a Outspark Client.bin and pdb.
- Files from before and after the Joker release. Includes website stuff which was later replaced by the "RestServer" exes.
- Databases from some Server Versions

Credits:
Lugapha, D4xygen, StephX, Myth, Dec, Muno, Stu and all the others from Dusk, Odin, and the guys who got the files.
Thanks to aqua513 for uploading those files first.
Old 02/11/2018, 12:43   #2

as far as i know the big pack is 2.4gb

Old 02/11/2018, 13:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venipa View Post
as far as i know the big pack is 2.4gb
As mentioned above I removed duplicates.
Edit: Updated first post and added a second link, hosted by Venipa.
Old 07/10/2022, 23:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WnbFiesta View Post
As mentioned above I removed duplicates.
Edit: Updated first post and added a second link, hosted by Venipa.
New link

Otherwise:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2022, 13:00   #5

Ach krass gibt es das Spiel immernoch