Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Final Release Zone (CN)

Discussion on Final Release Zone (CN) within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Final Release Zone (CN)

Attached Files
File Type: zip Zone.zip (792.6 KB, 71 views)

Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/06/2018, 16:27   #2

elite*gold: 143
Since I don't know, if anyone already tried to setting up the zone, I will tell you, how you can implement the Zone to an already existing server.

First of all, you have to go to your 9Data-Folder and create a dir called "ServerInfo", and copy your "_ServerInfo.txt" in there. Then you change to the zone from Aqua's Release and step into their ServerInfo's dir. You have to alter at least the line with the include, which should look like this, after you edited it:

Code:
#include "../../9Data/_ServerInfo.txt"
The last thing you have to do, is creating the service by executing the Zone.exe as always.

And yes, I'm aware that's possible to alter it into the Zone.exe by hex-editing it, but I didn't wanted to alter it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2018, 17:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua513 View Post
This zone is different from the Eva/Dec's zone because those are Dev release zones. Meaning the zones aren't where they wanted them to be on the server. They also use Dev zones for CBT/OBT. This zone I am releasing is the last Zone they used on MoePromise (CN) It matches the client exe with autosort/Epith's Box. The Chaos system also works as intended. (No jail port, unless you screwed it up somehow). Anyways Enjoy.

Credits to Dec for helping me fix the security check in it, and the mob damage over time.
Still porting to jail :/
Old 02/17/2018, 09:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WnbFiesta View Post
Still porting to jail :/
You are not very bright are you? Like a dying light bulb. Now go fix what you ****** up. Stop messaging me. We all know that part of fixing the chaos system is to complete the database procedures for it. If you don't know that by now, than you should not be messing with Fiesta. Learn to read.

Old 02/17/2018, 15:21   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua513 View Post
You are not very bright are you? Like a dying light bulb. Now go fix what you ****** up. Stop messaging me. We all know that part of fixing the chaos system is to complete the database procedures for it. If you don't know that by now, than you should not be messing with Fiesta. Learn to read.
Stating that something is fixed while in fact its not (at least with what got released) seems just as bright as not knowing whats wrong with the procedures. A bit of additional information is always welcome, you should keep that in mind if you release something

But its okay, its not like you ever released something useful, so I understand your problem with doing it the right way. XoXo

« Alle Skills/Titel mit Lv. 1? | Zones Crashing »