Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem

Discussion on problem within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/17/2017, 21:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
Create a network in Tunngle for your friends and your IP is on the right of the bottom. I use it for my VM as well, because Hamachi isn't working. It's basically the same as Hamachi, just more cancerous with all it's ad's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2017, 22:27   #32

KB3033929^^
Old 07/17/2017, 22:35   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockOff View Post
Create a network in Tunngle for your friends and your IP is on the right of the bottom. I use it for my VM as well, because Hamachi isn't working. It's basically the same as Hamachi, just more cancerous with all it's ad's.
services starts , login only work with the virtual ip thats good.. now we have to see whether friends can join

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanecer View Post
KB3033929^^
i dont have a update with that name
Old 07/18/2017, 12:06   #34

Yh download it but uninstall hamachi first
Then reinstall it and check if the adapter shows up in adaptersettings or ipconfig also works i guess
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2017, 02:52   #35

congratulations with your game !! ^^
Old 07/19/2017, 20:43   #36

Quote:
Then reinstall it and check if the adapter shows up in adaptersettings or ipconfig also works i guess
yes..

I waited to write if it works and it doesnt work..

fw is off..i give up the prob is unfixable
Old 07/20/2017, 04:48   #37

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePenguin75 View Post
yes..

I waited to write if it works and it doesnt work..

fw is off..i give up the prob is unfixable
what your system ? and try to use any firewall program to add a port and try if the your server runs >> or just add a normal hamachi to the windows firewall ,,, something are blocking connections ;;

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2017, 13:42   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockOff View Post
Quote:
I wanted to give a thanks when we solved the problem but I give you dudes a thanks for your attempted help

Quote:
Originally Posted by fks157 View Post
what your system ? and try to use any firewall program to add a port and try if the your server runs >> or just add a normal hamachi to the windows firewall ,,, something are blocking connections ;;
dude..my fw is off but i give you a thanks too you are trying to help me as first thanks bro
Old 07/22/2017, 03:50   #39

Red face

Quote:
I wanted to give a thanks when we solved the problem but I give you dudes a thanks for your attempted help

dude..my fw is off but i give you a thanks too you are trying to help me as first thanks bro
i can help u if u want ^^ just send me your skype or any contact info
Old 07/22/2017, 12:49   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by fks157 View Post
i can help u if u want ^^ just send me your skype or any contact info
you are funny dude.. we have not found a solution but you know one? Then write it here.
Old 07/23/2017, 01:11   #41

Quote:
you are funny dude.. we have not found a solution but you know one? Then write it here.
post a screen about the info (