Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobs Pink !

Discussion on Mobs Pink ! within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Question Mobs Pink !

Hallo ich habe neulich einen neuen Mob eingefügt.Habe ihn dann auch natürlich umgefärbt,habe MobViewInfo bearbeitet und NifSkope,trotzdem bleibt der Mob Pink. Wo hab ich denn mein Fehler gemacht ?

Mfg Dustic
Old 05/08/2016, 09:13   #2

elite*gold: 44
Textur vielleicht nicht richtig gespeichert? Weder in der NIF noch in der MobView. Wobei man sagen muss, dass wenn man einem vorhandenen Mob (Also von der Nif vorhanden) eine andere Textur geben will reicht es auch, in der MobView die Textur rein zu schreiben. Der wird das da auch einfach ändern. Add mich mal in Skype dann guck ich kurz drüber.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2016, 09:48   #3

elite*gold: 50
Hab ich schon,hast mich glaube gelöscht oder sowas

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Biete Lieutenant General (Awm Pink Dual de Pink, Mauser hw usw..)
03/02/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 9 Replies
Hey Leute, biete hier meinen Na Acc. Suche dafür einen Na Acc. Paar Infos: Namecards : Snowman NameTag: 409 Tage Halloween NameTag: 211 Tage WCG 2013 NameTag: 687 Tage Chars: SWAT, OMOH, SAS , SIA, UNSF, SFG(Slaughter Ticket),Spop Waffen die nicht angezeigt werden: MG4, Criss Super V Tiger, Thompson VIP, Awm Pink
Pink Mod Mobs
08/30/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi guys, is there a way to change the color of the mobs for say color pink so that it will be easy in botting autoit with pixelsearch. THanks!:)
WTT 90X Sorc With Pink PETS for high level MAGE or Knight. or with pink pet
01/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
I have a 90X Sorc in (GRACIA ). With Alot of Pink pEts to level to 99 easily. Full Relm. Low Profile. I want to trade it to a High level Mage or Knight in (GRACIA). Or decent level Mage or Knight with lots of pink pets. Or WTSell it.
[Question]Big Pink 'cube' mobs?
01/14/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
I need some help. I'm checking some stuff out with AutoIt since Deagle released his nice Pixelbot. He put some files so the mobs are pink. I made some simple bot myself, but he cliks alot of times next to the mob. (Misses target) Deagles bot got the same problem i think. BUT it depends on the kind of mob too. Inhabitants are easier to target then for exemple mad knights. This could be fixed if all mobs are BIG, PINK ( of course since it's a pixelbot ^^), and if possible, A CUBE. Is...
pink mobs
08/19/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
ok i downloaded the files from that guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/108428-release-pink-monster s-pixel-boots.html and the mobs (at maze and tomb) are half pink half regular color i really need to zoom in to make them fully pink. how can i make them pink with zoom hack?(see the mobs pink when zoom out) thx all btw i read this guide : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/109089-improved-pink-monste r-mod.html...