Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CN Website.

Discussion on CN Website. within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CN Website.

This is a rebuild of the old Athens site. It requires the use of MSSQL_Connect. You can change it to SQLSRV if you wish. I chose to keep the existing hooks because I didn't want to mess with it that much. It does have a Regi page that fixes the Minor playtime issue. It hooks in to the CN databases just fine. Some features have been removed like online player count. You can re-add it if you wish. I included the Database(Account) that matches the site. No items have been added for the cash shop, You have to do that on your own. If you don't like it, don't use it. If you cannot figure out how to set it up, then don't use it. It is identical to the old Athens site in setup. So all the people who were around for that will know what to do. It ONLY works with xxamp/wamp. It is not for IIS. Enjoy.

Credits go to Mr.FarbodD for the help in fixing some issues, Myself (Anonymous), and Danspd for the original design and build.

Link:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2015, 09:14   #2

if you post something when it comes to wines website you should .. post in an image with desired term so as to see the projeckt to what it is exactly
Old 09/09/2015, 13:48   #3

Account.bak canīt repair
Old 09/09/2015, 20:15   #4

The DB works just fine. Do some learning on SQL. As for screen shots, I didn't post them because this site has been seen by everyone before. It's just the old Athens site rebuilt to work with the CN files. So it wasn't needed to post screenies.
Old 09/10/2015, 19:16   #5

I believe this:
Old 09/10/2015, 19:44   #6

Did you completely drop and close any other account DB? Also you cannot rename this DB until it is restored. So you would have to restore then rename back it up close connections drop then restore your renamed version. Like I said do some learning on how SQL works.