Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a few FFXI apps that work currently

Discussion on a few FFXI apps that work currently within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old 02/14/2011, 21:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
same, ffxi speeder stopped working for me last night.
Old 02/16/2011, 06:25   #32

how do we fix ffxispeeder ; ;?
Old 02/16/2011, 21:31   #33

:/ theres no fix for it right this second but message me if you would like somthing else to replace it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2011, 01:36   #34

fish bot work?
Old 02/24/2011, 05:22   #35

lol im sorry all i forgot that i told you i would replace the speeder bot if you sent me a message :x but none the less i will send you all the bot sorry for the delay
Old 03/23/2011, 18:24   #36

does the PL or fish tool still work?
Old 03/25/2011, 13:45   #37

Ffxispeeder working? Help please ; ;
Old 04/04/2011, 17:00   #38

ffxi speeder

again im sorry been a little busy lately and havent been getting back to people but heres the replacement for speeder just be carful and dont get banned
Attached Files
File Type: rar Clipper.rar (88.4 KB, 268 views)
Old 04/17/2011, 18:15   #39

hey, im new to all this so pardon me if i say somthing weird. i downloded these files and after download finishes it says windows cant open the file. need to go online to check it. just curious on how to or what program i need to use to open them?
Old 04/18/2011, 06:12   #40

try redownloading 1 more time but other then that i dont know cause its only a .exe file once its unziped so windows should be able to open it no problem
Old 05/16/2011, 05:40   #41

Any word on if the fishbot has been fixed?
Old 05/29/2011, 05:07   #42

Heya someone got a good Fishing bot? if yes can u post it here? thx
Old 06/01/2011, 07:07   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronius View Post
i DO NOT take credit for anything here at all, i only found them and been using them for awhile and not sure if there posted anywere else but these currently work well

FFXIiClipper lets you walk throw objects basicly you can walk through anything but you can also fall through anything so bring warp at ALL TIMES and use invisible so people cant see you

FFXiSpeeder as you can read...makes you run faster and to get it working it has a little button at the bottom right corner that says "about" you can to click that first and then click the speed you want for it to work and to change speeds you gotta click "about" and then click the speed you want again and once again use invisible and dont be stupid with it or you will get banned very fast

FFXiDrawDistance lets you see farther in the game then normal but could also make you lag more the normal unless you got a decent computer but can be preety usfull to, this wont get you banned unless you run around screamin your usin a tool...but only a retard would do that

Azul_Cura is a basic simple PL tool that can be used in party and out of party and is basicly noob proof

FinalFisher is your basic fishing app, the box checked Auto Cast comes off everytime you zone so incase a GM moves you your not still trying to fish and it has a /tell alert that makes a sound everytime you get a /tell and has a Fish Targeter that you just type in the kind of fish you want and it only catches that, it will release all other fish and release monsters and it automaticly changes bait when yours runs out

please feel free to scan these for yourself but i have already scanned them and been using them for awhile, i know the ffxiclipper says 2/42 on virus total but i have never once had a problem with my computer and been usin this for awhile so hope this stuff can help you
so how exactly do you use the finishing bot I'm trying to launch it but it doesn't launch
Old 06/01/2011, 09:55   #44

Bad Apps

None of these apps work properly they are extremely buggy and do not even launch. Unless a well versed explanation is devised I vote this post be removed to avoid further confusion.
Old 06/02/2011, 02:26   #45

check the date

lol check the date bro, this post is old but some of the apps still work and unless you just dont know how to work a computer at all then you could figure it out