Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MrArgus SlimEdition

Discussion on MrArgus SlimEdition within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mrargusgui and pos were too big.. so i made a compact version,
no extra code though...

personaly i like this layout better.. try it out if u like more compact hax!
Quote:
Pos.exe

MrArgusGUI.exe

Old 03/13/2006, 20:34   #2

Was wondering if you or anyone else can send me the shell codes for the above , and may I add, nice slim edition :P.
Old 03/13/2006, 23:19   #3

Is it possible to add npc.exe into MrAgus, so you can warp to any mob that pops up in there?
Old 03/14/2006, 06:04   #4

yes its posible if u have knowledge in c++/C# and understand mrargus code!
Old 03/21/2006, 13:29   #5

Ok the Pos works great, But so far im having no lock with Mrargus. is there and idiot prooof guide for mrargus?
Old 03/26/2006, 22:27   #6

Does the POS instant teleport you places or is it the old method of moving your character through the air. I'm sort of skeptical about it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MrArgus (New offsets can i have it please?)
03/12/2009 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
new problem: when i run NPC the names appear in the search list appear in gibberish. there any way i can translate/pinpoit the mob im looking for? this is the kind of thing i get: 0099 155 % dÅ#9rD¾™ 009a 196 % Ë7…9e#½š edit:
MrArgus / NPC.exe still working?
02/17/2007 - Final Fantasy XI - 4 Replies
I'm having trouble getting NPC.exe to display NMs and behave properly. When I used this tool in the past it would smoothly list the surrounding NPCs and update the list whenever their health changed. Now it scrolls around erratically and npcs list with random looking health percentages like 24%, 37% and sometimes over 100% (207% etc). NPC names do show up correctly. Is this the result of a bad offset or is NPC.exe aging?
MrArgus Bot Scripting
09/07/2006 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
This version of MrArgus can run scripts to the FFXI game. You will need to use the namechanger.dll once again to make it work properly. There are 3 example scripts included as well as a well documented file on how to make new ones. I did not make / translate / or have any association to the maker of this program. I only share what I find. ========================= Offsets -- Jan 1, 2006 ========================= INITCODE = 12ED60 PCMAP = 3C5498
about MrArgus. help me plz
08/30/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
can you give me the new MrArgusGUI.rar to me? thanks!! mail to my plz , my mailadress: [email protected]
Help with Mrargus!
05/15/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
:cry: When ever i start up FFXI and get to Mee Deggi the Punisher and start using Mrargus it shuts down my Playonline and says a error occoured.... id ont know what to do i need some help ><. I have Windower 3.22