Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crating For The BIG GIL

Discussion on Crating For The BIG GIL within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
Hey everyone I'm usuly quite on here but I came across a very good Crafting Timer and Calander/Failur rating page.

THis link give you everything, it has a compass, and a calculator so you can put in all the info about the item you want (Level) Your Skill, then it will out put all of the ratings for any situation your in and tell you weather or not you hav ea GREAT good okay bad or not a chance in making your item ^_^ Enjoy it has helped me out a lot! I have 3 chars each with a differnt crafting skill over 90 and I have been using this and it has helped me get many skill ups in one sitting

Now to make money off crafting using this is ideal because it will reduce the cost of the "Well I should be able to synth this" ~~~~*Failure+Lose material*~~~ OMG! I just lost 1mil worth of stuff ><

Now notice that it points out the PAY FOR IMAGING from your guild I sudjest you use this because it is 30 gil and worth every gil !

Don;t forget when your sything for skill up DE-SYTH EVERYTHING YOU DON'T TURN IN. A stack of lighning Crystals is around 8k on my server and they have helped me up my skills x2 because not only do they help me skill up but they GIVE BACK MATERIAL so I can make it again.

Don't forget to Visit for Recipes and their skill caps

I hope you enjoy this new toy and to all of my fellow MPSers Happy crafting!